• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 10th May 2012 
    Thanks

Dosage not enough?

Great site! Read all the dosing protocols and everything seems spot on. I mixed 10mg with 2 ml of bac water. starting 100mcg daily. My question is of amount of liquid. I have a 1cc 100u syringe. 100mcg would be 1 tick mark correct? I could barely see any liquid in the syringe. basically felt like injecting nothing! Should I add more bac water to increase the volume of injection. If so, how much more? or is that little tiny amount at the 1 tick mark enough? Thanks
  2. #2 11th May 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: not enough?

"
    Great site! Read all the dosing protocols and everything seems spot on. I mixed 10mg with 2 ml of bac water. starting 100mcg daily. My question is of amount of liquid. I have a 1cc 100u syringe. 100mcg would be 1 tick mark correct? I could barely see any liquid in the syringe. basically felt like injecting nothing! Should I add more bac water to increase the volume of injection. If so, how much more? or is that little tiny amount at the 1 tick mark enough? Thanks
    "

Thank you reallypale, hope the content is helpful. Yes indeed, low dosage (single unit doses or 100mcg) is tough to attain with large 100iu insulin syringes... gets easier when a smaller 50 or 30iu slin pin is used