• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: Worst Peptides

1. #1 8th March 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Worst Peptides

What peptides are at the bottom of the shopping/referral list (do NOT purchase or recommend)?

DSIP (delta sleep inducing peptide), Follistatin (unicorn horn; follistatin 344...), hexarelin acetate/ghrp 6 (ghrelin)?
  2. #2 29th September 2013 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Best Peptides 2014

Flipside favorites, top 10 research peptides for sale:
    '"[ul]\n".self]', '', '
    [li]HGH[/li]
    [li]HCG[/li]
    [li]Insulin[/li]
    [li]Melanotan II[/li]
    [li]Oxytocin[/li]
    [li]GHRP-2[/li]
    [li]Glutathione[/li]
    [li]Ipamorelin[/li]
    [li]PT-141 Bremelanotide[/li]
    [li]Selank[/li]
    ').'")."\n[/ul]"'
  3. #3 9th December 2013 
    Thanks

Re: Worst Peptides

I'm not a big fan of ipam. Way better out there
  4. #4 9th December 2013 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Worst Peptides

What is your favorite growth factor/hormone? I liked ipamorelin for the lack of side effects (along w/ amplifying ghrh injection results). Bar none, 191 amino acid HGH is the route to go (budget pending - imho)* 8)
  5. #5 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I know someone who is using DSIP. Why did you include it in the list as one of the worst? My friends says it gives great result. It helped him lost weight and it also helped him with his insomnia.
  6. #6 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Hmm. I am not so knowledgeable with other peptides aside from GHRP-6, ipamorelin and MOD GRF. Can you please elaborate as to why you list those peptides as among the worst peptides in the market?
  7. #7 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I would say ipamorelin. It is not that it is not effective or what. It is just it is so overrated that people would assume a lot from it, then only to find out that it just works as good as the other peptides in the market. Get it?
  8. #8 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IzzyPretty View Post
    I would say ipamorelin. It is not that it is not effective or what. It is just it is so overrated that people would assume a lot from it, then only to find out that it just works as good as the other peptides in the market. Get it?
    Do not list something here as one of the worst peptides just because you are annoyed by the fact that it is getting too much attention. Ipamorelin is popular for a reason. You already said it is a great peptides. Therefore, it does not belong here.
  9. #9 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IzzyPretty View Post
    You should try using it, darling before you tell us we are just overrating ipamorelin. We won't be telling such nice things about it if we were not really happy and satisfied with it.
  10. #10 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    I do not have a list for this. For me, each peptides has their own pros and cons. Therefore, I do not feel disappointed when one is less effective or offers less benefits than the other one. However, I have a list of my favorites and that includes: ipamorelin, Fragment 176-191 and GHRP 6.
  11. #11 4th February 2016 
    Thanks
    GHRP 6 for me because it makes me very hungry! I may not be watching my diet, but I also do not want to see myself eating too much. I have never been a big eater. Therefore, it is easy for me to identify whether there are changes in my eating or there aren't.
    t.
  12. #12 4th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Semin View Post
    What is your favorite growth factor/hormone? I liked ipamorelin for the lack of side effects (along w/ amplifying ghrh injection results). Bar none, 191 amino acid HGH is the route to go (budget pending - imho)* 8)
    We have the same choice. I guess most users here like ipamorelin. Its effect is great. However, what makes it stand out over the other peptides is its lack of side effects. it is really worth your money.
  13. #13 9th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I think there is no such thing as a bad peptides or the like. However, I believe that there is a perfect peptides for each person. This perfect peptides does not have to be the same kind of peptides for everyone.
  14. #14 11th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I am not sure if DSIP is really weak, but one thing is for sure - there are only a few users who choose to use DSIP. Well, it might not be as effective as the other peptides, but it offers something that other peptides can't offer. What it is? A better sleep.
  15. #15 15th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jessiejei View Post
    GHRP 6 for me because it makes me very hungry! I may not be watching my diet, but I also do not want to see myself eating too much. I have never been a big eater. Therefore, it is easy for me to identify whether there are changes in my eating or there aren't.
    t.
    It really depends on what we want to get from the peptides. I know a lot of people (mostly men) who love GHRP-6 as it is very effective in helping them bulk up.
  16. #16 16th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I am not a fan of GHRP-2. I tried it before and I did not get anything from it. I just wasted my money on it. Anyway, GHRP-6 is different from it. It is far more effective.
  17. #17 17th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Hexarelin. I have tried it before for 3 months. I know that I should have given it more time to prove its effectiveness, but I really did not feel anything from it. I felt like I was only wasting my money for it.
  18. #18 18th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I can't add something to the list yet since I have only tried Follistatin and I am very happy with it. Anyway, I am taking note of the things stated here. I might try to avoid these kinds of peptides.
  19. #19 18th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I agree with Semin's list except for ghrp-6. I think ghrp-6 is actually a great peptides. On the other hand, DSIP and Follistatin are among the lest favored peptides and I think it is because they offer weak benefits.