• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 21st April 2012 
    Thanks

My Melanotan II effects - curious?

Hi,

I have just started Melanotan II injections yesterday, and I am curious if anyone else experiences the same side effects.
    After the first injection yesterday, I experienced facial and chest flushing, and very mild nausea briefly. Among this - I suffer from Panic Disorder (where I feel anxious and on the verge of having panic attacks constantly throughout the day). Within 5 minutes of having the injections I feel excellent in that respect, my anxiety completely dissappears and I can function as a normal person with no worries what so ever - this is a major thing for me as it helps me far more than Valium or any of my panic attack meds.

I am curious if there is anyone else with anxiety issues like this who finds the same thing from Melanotan II injections? (It is a god send for me!) Even this morning after my second injection I am experiencing the same thing - a very calming effect.

Does anyone else have unusual side effects from MTII?
  2. #2 22nd April 2012 
    Thanks

Re: My Melanotan II effects - curious?

I don't have anxiety issues myself, but I can say that for some hours after injection, my body feels really relaxed. Like I don't got the same "power" in the mucles, and it feels something like I just woke up
  3. #3 23rd April 2012 
    Thanks

Yeah i definitely feel that way too!
    I actually did some research about it and apparantly it raises your seratonin and dopamine levels slightly which explains those feelings.

Melanotan II hasn't seemed to suppress my appetite at all. I definitely notice a major increase in my libido though only after 1.2mg. And the nausea is gone now, except I still get a tight feeling in my jaw (like you do just before you are going to be sick).
  4. #4 23rd April 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Melanotan II Anxiety

Great to air these critically important issues involving Melanotan strategy

My analysis of your experience Rbexxa is that first it's rough that you went through the facial and chest flushing...that's a rush/freaky and generally not a ride you'd wish to repeat/recommend to a loved one. The mild nausea is good...glad it wasn't worse...as sometimes dosages can really hit the user quick (absorption via injection/admin route...) and vomiting can ensure (only one extreme accident placing MT-2 into the muscle had the reaction to me...tmi fyi, lol)

With the amount of potent synthetic melanotropin at work on your receptors...there's a party going on/building up/about to cascade for some while (keep dosing low, building up & ride the wave!). Since the over-dosing/initiation...you can feel chill...getting your mind/body past the sickness - hours later for the aphrodisiac effect/on goings/par-takings can make you slow down, tire, yawn, stretch, relax...get excited in spontaneous and youthful ways often forgotten (given there is balance and all...many factors....)

Anxiety from injections and lacking of instructions/data on the research peptide probably adds to many's stress (my shot in the dark guess)

The far reaching effect (MC5R) which involves the muscles sure is an interesting aspect of Melanotan II research

Often the Melanotan peptides won't interfere too much with appetite...had timed/routine/regular feedings be the normal
    Some that intermittently fast might inject fragment HGH 176-191 with a touch of Melanotan 2...and HCG* - can reduce the calorie cravings for a period of time (also potential to rebound later and over-eat if/when Melanotan 2 has reduced your appetite...)

Great when the nausea is lessened & in check...body desensitized rapidly to the polypeptide ]Dose lower with higher frequency... Keep listening to your body & report back an update soon please! Look forward to a success story
  5. #5 23rd April 2012 
    Thanks

Thanks for the reply!

I'm on day 4 now and the bad side effects are all gone. No nausea, no flushing of the face or rise in temperature either. My libido is still getting a kick though and I'm loving it haha!!

Among this I have just realized that my feet get very tingly and ticklish when I bend or stretch them which is kinda nice too lol.

My over all mood is excellent as well, I have never been an affectionate person but I haven't stopped cuddling my boyfriend for the past 2 days haha.

Haven't had any sun yet but intend to tomorrow for a short session. Can't wait to see results!!