• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 12th April 2012 
    Thanks

First timer - skin type 1

So I've been reading up for a while on mt2 and thinking about giving it a go. I'm from the uk and have never been able to tan which has lead to me being conscious about taking off my top in public. From what I've read everything about mt2 seems perfect for my situation but I have a few questions for some of you experienced users;
    - where do you inject
    - how long does the facial flushing last - I flush easily as it is so I know it's going to be bade when I do it.
    - if I were to time it when the summer starts, how many weeks would you suggest I'd need to do just to get some sort of base tan?
    - if I only do a shirt cycle how long will the colour last? - I don't want to get too brown to avoid questions being asked as all of my mates know I don't tan.

Any help on the above would be appreciated.
  2. #2 12th April 2012 
    Thanks

Re: First timer - skin type 1

OK injections are easy pinch up some belly skin push in the needle and inject. Look up giving subq shots or insulin shots on YouTube.

At 500+mcg I get flushed maybe 15-30 mins this could vary and its not that noticeable.
    Three to four weeks and I'm usually noticing the freckles darkening, at 125 mcg.

You can usually control the colour by lowering dose or reducing uvr exposure time.
  3. #3 12th April 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    So I've been reading up for a while on mt2 and thinking about giving it a go. I'm from the uk and have never been able to tan which has lead to me being conscious about taking off my top in public. From what I've read everything about mt2 seems perfect for my situation but I have a few questions for some of you experienced users;
    - where do you inject
    - how long does the facial flushing last - I flush easily as it is so I know it's going to be bade when I do it.
    - if I were to time it when the summer starts, how many weeks would you suggest I'd need to do just to get some sort of base tan?
    - if I only do a shirt cycle how long will the colour last? - I don't want to get too brown to avoid questions being asked as all of my mates know I don't tan.

Any help on the above would be appreciated.
    "
    Welcome Whitey, benozzy shot you straight. Best injection resources are free on youtube.
    IMHO facial flushing should not happen...as there is little reason outside experimentation/learning to overdose.* Prepare to carefully plan and measure Melanotan dosing for results & side effect mgt. As your skin develops melanin/protection/depth flushing will hopefully be reduced to a thing of the past!
    4-6 weeks of diligence is enough time to attain a base tan. Don't buy more than 30mg and you should be alright in terms of questioning - however be prepared, after days/weeks of use there will be a freak out (ie, melanotan trial candidates flip out & request removal of implant as color change happens - it's wild). also others will likely notice first - friends/family/co-workers will know you haven't been at the beach and/or understand your genetic limitations (mystery when usually someone turns red in the sun, now is able to dial in a brown sunless tan).
    My hope is this forum can provide an outlet/platform for questions - as melanotropin peptide use is personal (none of your mates biz)
  4. #4 19th April 2012 
    Thanks

Thanks for the useful info. When i start to notice a change in colour can i stop when I'm happy with the results or do i need to carry on a lower dodge to maintain the colour? I'm worried about getting to a nice colour and then getting too dark too quickly. i don't want a deep brown tan, just some colour to take away from the pale white i am now and then i can hopefully gain some more colour in natural sun.

On another note, i have been reading a few post on here and see you suggesting the use of mt1 instead to some people wanting to avoid being questioned over the change in skin colour. This is the path i;d rather take (not being questioned) so is it a viable option for someone so fair skinned?
    being a skin type 1, how long would i need to use mt1 to gain some sort of base tan compared to mt2?

Again, thanks for any info you can provide.
  5. #5 19th April 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: First time Melanotan user

Listening and observing to the changes going on in the body is tough... As a poor multi-tasking skin type 1 brother I also believe many melanotropin users are delusional - you'll see my extreme results posted w/ minimal shame (learn from mistakes of others!) - many photo-document foolishly dark tans that got out of control w/ MT-2

MT1 usage can test the waters had you really want to tip-toe into Melanotan use/experimentation

You're ahead of the curve had you be aware Melanotan products work for minutes, tanning developing days later (after UVR exposure)...balancing dosing & therapy is a mid-long term commitment for some skin type 1's who have never been able to tan in their life