• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 11th April 2012 
    Thanks

Used same needle to inject and reconstitute new peptide

whoops* :

so i made my last injecting with a vial of melanotan so i decided to reconstitute a new vial so its ready for my next injection.... i was not paying attention though and ended up using the needle i used to inject myself to draw up the bac. water and mix it into a vial of melanotan....

obviously this isnt good to do but do i now need to throw away my bacteriostatic water vial and fresh new vial of melanotan 2? or is it okay to still use?
    thx
  2. #2 11th April 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: accidently used same needle to inject self then reconstitute a fresh vial of m2

I have made mistakes like putting a used reconstitution needle into myself. Good question, have not ran into this specific instance or read about it before...lol. If I were in your shoes I would pitch the bact water and brave the MT2- don't think it will be harmful
  3. #3 12th April 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: accidently used same needle to inject self then reconstitute a fresh vial of m2

Hope you are well. On second thought... this situation may be worthy of a fresh start
  4. #4 12th April 2012 
    Thanks

id really rather not throw out the fresh vial of m2.... costs too much to just throw out

from what i remember there wasnt any blood on the needle and even if there was some crap on it, it woulda got washed away after i put it in the bac water no? i understand throwing out the bac water which isnt a huge deal but i think il stick with the m2 vial

whats the worst that could happen anyway?
  5. #5 12th April 2012 
    Thanks

Infection, abscess.
  6. #6 12th April 2012 
    Thanks

dam im really upset i have to throw it away
  7. #7 12th April 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    dam im really upset i have to throw it away
    "

I would write the supplier, thank them & request a replacement. Mistakes happen - odds are you'd be fortunate & avoid infection/abscess
  8. #8 12th April 2012 
    Thanks

hey ive kinda thought about it and i think im gona keep the vial.. but i threw out the bac. water

im thinking since there was no blood on the needle (that i can remember) and the fact that sticking it into the bac water would have possibly cleaned it a bit anyways maybe i should be ok..

what are some warning signs though that i would notice after an injection that tells me to not use that vial lol
  9. #9 12th April 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

redness, irritation maybe - not sure, uncharted territory here!