• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 13th March 2012 
    Thanks

Advice Please

Hi there,*

I have just started on MTII am a type 1 red head and am injecting .25mg a day, I am three days in. I was just wondering if anybody could shed some light on UVR, when should I start to get some and for how long, I will be using tanning beds and have never been on one in my life, I would appreciate some advice as to when you think I should start, for how long and how many times per week and also what I should build up too?

Thanks in advance,
    Littleone
  2. #2 20th March 2012 
    Thanks

Re: Advice Please

Hi guys,

Can anbody help me, i've been loading with .25mg for the past 9 days and i can see all my moles darkening, and a few new freckles, my exsisting freckles have not darkened so I was wondering if i'd be good to start tanning on a tanning bed yet? I plan to start at 3 minutes for the first week tanning on 3 days of the week and work my way up? Does anybody think this plan is ok? Just trying to prevent hyperpigmentation as much as possible and prevent anytype of burning..but don't want to start tannong if it's too early to do so?

Thanks,
    Littleone
  3. #3 20th March 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Hi guys,

Can anbody help me, i've been loading with .25mg for the past 9 days and i can see all my moles darkening, and a few new freckles, my exsisting freckles have not darkened so I was wondering if i'd be good to start tanning on a tanning bed yet? I plan to start at 3 minutes for the first week tanning on 3 days of the week and work my way up? Does anybody think this plan is ok? Just trying to prevent hyperpigmentation as much as possible and prevent anytype of burning..but don't want to start tannong if it's too early to do so?

Thanks,
    Littleone
    "
    Great plan and planning - good luck keeping your mental balance during this wild time of seeing moles/freckles darkening - you know best when it's time to get therapeutic UVR exposure, certainly sounds like you're on par for the course (for success!)
  4. #4 26th March 2012 
    Thanks

Thanks for the response, I got some UVR yesterday for around 2 hours, sun wasn't very strong, but was warm enough to sit out in it with a bikini... exsiting freckles just got darker, that was it, no colour change whatsoever.

I have been advised by a couple of people not to start UVR until I am at least a month into loading, I am now 15 days in loading with .25mg, and would like to start UVR on a tanning bed as posted above, but am scared now as people are telling me i shouldn't.

What do others think?
    Thanks*
  5. #5 26th March 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Advice Please - don't be scared

You're right, don't allow the folks to confuse - listen to your body as only you know