• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 5th March 2012 
    Thanks

All the side effects and none of the effect?

I can see that there are hits and misses with PT-141 but because this was an important step for my partner and I I'm reaching out for help.
    As the tittle suggests we took 1ml dose (maybe we should have done less?) I spent the night awake and burning up sore throat and headache, my partner the same except she got some sleep. not sure if we should continue and if so how much... any thoughts?
  2. #2 5th March 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: All the side effects and none of the effect?

the secret to PT-141 is to desensitize, then dose

by that I mean measure 100-200mcg for friday evening, then dose 500-750mcg Saturday morning

dosing 1mg+ can certainly be rough, more is not better.* lessons learned from Melanotan II users are that consistent (low dosage) use leads to the aphrodisiac experience with least side effect(s)

hope the revised strategy will help!
  3. #3 6th March 2012 
    Thanks

Champion thank you. I think the misses has been put off but I'll keep my fingers crossed.
  4. #4 6th March 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Champion thank you. I think the misses has been put off but I'll keep my fingers crossed.
    "

Completely understandable - the bio-availability and sensitivity makes PT141 a complex peptide-experience to dial in

Overdosing PT141 (or MT-II) can lead to common side effects]
    Getting the bremelanotide dosage and cascading effect working in your desire/libido factory's favor...million $ experience*
  5. #5 6th March 2012 
    Thanks

Melanotan:* You said " measure 100-200mcg for friday evening, then dose 500-750mcg Saturday morning".....

Exactly what do you mean here??* Pull into the syringe 100-200 mcg and inject Friday (for instance) and then the next morning inject another 500-750?

Thanks - have not had any luck so far,,,none whatsoever.* Can you recommend a "good" supplier???
  6. #6 7th March 2012 
    Thanks

I think what must be pointed out here is the doses are a guide line which is there for you to make a informed decision, I state that because of one important fact variables, diet is a variable, weight, body fat, other medications, your own bodies needs these can all affect your dose at some point. I myself trialled what worked for me, I do not get raging hard on's but I do get a mild aroused feeling ( I need to find a female feeling) this is always controlled, I have never felt the urge to run amok so to speak the orgasm is pleasant and the aroused feeling can (not always) last a few days. If people remember this guide "results will vary"then you can't go wrong give it time and don't rush it but find what works for YOU!