• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 23rd February 2012 
    Thanks

Freckles/Moles reduce theory...

Hi all, new to the forums...

I will receive my first batch of melanotan II this week but after a LOT of reading through posts i am still undecided on a few things. I am type 1-2, have plenty of freckles/moles over body and face and have brown hair/eyes.

I will be taking a very low dosage of 0.25mg every 2-3 days to begin with, (no loading) for a few weeks to see what happens. This will hopefully REDUCE the amount of freckles/moles darkening.

But what i am unsure about is during this time, should i be letting my skin get UV from sun/tan beds?

I read somewhere that this will help the melanotan II disperse over the skin instead of going straight for moles/freckles. Is this correct?*

- OR -

Should i do a month of injecting melanotan II without tanning and see if i get some sort of result?*

Would like to hear from people who have lots of freckles/moles and their experiences as well. Maybe people with lots of freckles/moles are less inclined to notice much change as the melanotan II has many places to go in the skin and therefore the concentrated darkness does not build up on one in particular?

This is all theory so i'd like to hear what you all think.
  2. #2 23rd February 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Freckles/Moles reduce theory...

Hey Mate, welcome

Certainly dose as low as possible and inject frequently subq to minimize sides & pigmentation issues

Being down under, your environment is so intense - should be okay experimenting a month without added UVR

key will be to carefully measure, peptide calculator

going forward, should you want to continue with melanotan peptides - given your pigmentation/concerns, MT-1 could be a worthy peptide (fyi!)
    fair warning, the tan/pigmentation from MT2 can be shocking (generally is within the initial week) - best of luck!
  3. #3 24th February 2012 
    Thanks

Re: Freckles/Moles reduce theory...

Thanks Chris, i also wanted to get MT1 instead but the site i ordered from doesnt supply it, only MT2 it seems. And i need a local distributor...
  4. #4 5th January 2018 
    Thanks
    Can you DM me where you get yours from as I’m in the US as well and have lots of freckles.