• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 16th February 2012 
    Thanks

Melanotan II 7 days in.....

Me: Type 2 (Scotch-Irish ancestry. Blonde hair (somewhat grey now, blue eyes, very fair skin.) I do tan over time with enough exposure although tanning my legs has always been the problem.
    Wife]
    Wife and I started reasearch 7 days ago.* Received 10 mg. MII, used 2ml (2 full syringes) sterile water to reconstitute, 1cc (100 ticks) pins, alcohol pads for sterilization.

First 6 days* .25mg (5 ticks on syringe barrel). 7th day upped to .5mg. No problems with injections. No bleeding, red marks, swelling, etc...

Only 2 side effects so far]
    No libido changes that we notice. Matter of fact, seems if anything we have somewhat decreased libidos since starting, although this could just be coincidental.
    No spontaneous erections although Ive read that comes more with higher injections.
    No appetite changes.

I know the desired effect (pigmentation change) is working because in just 7 days I am at least 1 1/2 shades darker on my face, back, chest, arms, and stomach. Cant see much change on legs.
    Think I will try the tanning bed this weekend for a short session.
  2. #2 16th February 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: 7 days in.....

Interesting rockinl, thanks for the background info. Flushing would sure be a signal to reduce dose imho.* GI tract receptors are present and likely would be at ease also w/ less dose ...along w/ the lessening of sides given the rapid desensitization.* This is something I read and can vaguely understand as a user, however I do not view it as anything that will be an ongoing issue.* bloating has not been something I assoc w/ either melanotan peptides. Taking too much melanotropin can make the allergy response feel bad, lethargic, mess up your diet/cravings/appetite...so sure, the aphrodisiac might not be aligned too well to cascade through quite yet - often the melanotan users find out later of the aphrodisiac for this reason - takes a certain mg to really take it recreational & without side effect - hope some of that helps!
  3. #3 16th February 2012 
    Thanks

Last night I decided go with the upper thigh instead of the stomach. No gas. Maybe the bloating after an injection into the stomach area is an allergic response? I have a food allergy that gives me the same type of bloating/gas.

Moles are def getting darker everyday.

How long should I wait until trying a tanning bed?

4. #4 17th February 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Sounds on par & like you're ready for controlled exposure - best of luck!* 8)
  5. #5 17th February 2012 
    Thanks

Once again tonight...wife and I both bloated after injections.

COuld this be caused by a filler?
  6. #6 17th February 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Once again tonight...wife and I both bloated after injections.

COuld this be caused by a filler?
    "

Nope, fillers concerns do not exist - only created to fraud and cause fear (and create links....)

Hopefully anyone else who feels bloated post melanotan injection can chime in.... besides the sinus potential, bloating is not a common keyword
  7. #7 18th February 2012 
    Thanks

.30mg tonight. Hit a vein for the first time. Wife is gonna lay off a couple days to see if that resolves the bloating/gas issue.

Hit the tanning bed for 10 minutes today. Not impressed with the early results. Got pretty red.
  8. #8 18th February 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

by hitting a vein does that mean there was bleeding? quick entry/administration? bruising?

5-7 minutes in a stand up bed w/ a few more weeks acclimation would hopefully have left you less red - sorry to read of the burn.* Monday, might look dark
    Best to you - thanks for the updates & also hope the wife is well. peptides can make the gi tract sensitive, a lot is unknown in that dept
  9. #9 19th February 2012 
    Thanks

Last 2 shot have had a hard time peircing the skin. Dull needles I guess.
  10. #10 20th February 2012 
    Thanks

Thanks for the advice Chris. My wife may or may not keep going. She got really stomach sick tonight after the shot, and she cant seem to get over the nausea/gas/blaoting and facial flushing after 10 days. She tans easily anyway.

11. #11 20th February 2012 
    Thanks

Where did you purchase your peptide product from? Are you positive you're measuring correctly?
    I find it strange that both you AND your wife are experiencing the same reactions yet me and my wife are not experiencing any bad effects (other than her feeling a slight bit nauseous for a few minutes)
    Do you take zrtec (otc anti-histamine) about 30 minutes before melanotan 2 dosage? That may help, good luck.
  12. #12 20th February 2012 
    Thanks

Europa. It is strange. I do know that we both get a bloated/ gas reaction anywhere from 1-2 mins after. Maybe it's the water?? Using .09 sterile water. Reconstituted 10 mg M-II with 2 ml water, then draw out 5 marks. Should be .25 mgs. Right?

Have also noticed that the last couple of injects, getting the needle to go in was painful. Almost like dull needles?

Are you at .5mg? Do you plan on upping the dose?
  13. #13 21st February 2012 
    Thanks

Sounds right on the dosing. My wife is staying at .25mg and I've upped my own to 7ticks a few times (~.35mg?) Honestly we're both getting color already so we may end up staying at the doses just to save on costs. I'll try 8ticks tonight just to see if I feel any difference. We plan on going tanning for the second time tomorrow.
    I ended up using Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride but I dunno if that makes the difference. The main difference is our supplier I suppose. Hopefully it's legit stuff. Have either of you guys notice any darkening in skin or moles yet? You're a few days ahead of us so I suppose you should be seeing something by now.
  14. #14 22nd February 2012 
    Thanks

Well, Ive had to stop completely. Ever since we started this, we both (wife and I) have had terrible gas/bloating. As of 3 days ago, Ive developed a sharp pain under my right ribcage (lower) that is constant. May be coincidental, but it's enough to warrant some test done. I read on other forums where several people had bloating/gas related problems with this also. Im thinking this pain is gallbladder related and has nothing to do with M-II. I havent used any for 2 days now and the pain persist. I just know this all stated when I started the M-II. Its a shame too. Im actually a couple shades darker. Im having a gallbladder test done next Tues. and should know for sure.