• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 7th February 2012 
    Thanks

I have a lot of FRECKLES should I try product?

I have a lot of freckles but I can tan. Has anyone tried this product that has freckles?? I want to be really tan because my tans don't last long:/ I heard stories where your freckles can even turn black and get even more freckles???
  2. #2 7th February 2012 
    Thanks

Re: I have a lot of FRECKLES should I try product?

they will get darker and you will likely get more freckles...

its honestly at your own risk. i mean for me, before my first dose i maybe had like 8-9 freckles in TOTAL on my body that were visible, im like 2 mg's into melanotan and theyre not that much darker but i maybe have like 13-15 freckles in total now, so not much a difference as well, i wouldnt even notice if i didnt know it was a side effect

you would be taking a gamble
  3. #3 7th February 2012 
    Thanks

That's true I probably wouldn't notice as much hopefully because I already have them. U r taking melanotan ii correct? Do u know anything about the PT-141? I heard you can take that but I dOnt know what the difference is?
  4. #4 9th February 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    I have a lot of freckles but I can tan. Has anyone tried this product that has freckles?? I want to be really tan because my tans don't last long]"
    With natural tanning ability, Melanotan 1 research peptide can be a consideration to look into. Melanotan 2 will certainly make existing dark freckles black...or close to it...along with faded pigmentation that will re-surface (variables are dose, timing, exposure, etc) - MT2 works extraordinarily well - narrow niche who sees the greatest value and sustains usage as lifestyle product. Any synthetic melanotropin usage while tanning will indeed extend the life of one's tan...weeks/months/years...all can be realistic long term effect/results from tanning injections.

had you enjoy the libido increasing effects from melanotan 2, pt-141 bremelanotide is an analog that darker skin types can utilize...and not dramatically alter tone (if at all or any...) - pt141 does not offer photoprotection