• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 2nd February 2012 
    Thanks

Just did my first peptide injection!

was a 0.1 mg dose, very small.

i didnt feel a thing! im assuming that means i did it properly?

if i were to accidently inject into the muscle instead of fat, how would i know? would i feel something? and how dangerous is that?

il update my progress

much of this is due to you chris with all your help
  2. #2 2nd February 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Just did my first injection! will update progress in this thread if thats allowe

Great, sounds like it went well

If accidentally a sizable melanotan dose (upwards of 500mcg+), you'd likely just feel nausea-like side effects within seconds... which should be brief and pass quick - best to inject MT-II in the subq area for slower absorption
    Thanks for bringing the great questions, ask anytime!
  3. #3 2nd February 2012 
    Thanks

Re: Just did my first injection! will update progress in this thread if thats allowe

good to know.

at first i was thinking maybe 0.4 will be the largest dose i take but now im thinking bumping that up to 0.5... too much in your opinion?
  4. #4 2nd February 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    good to know.

at first i was thinking maybe 0.4 will be the largest dose i take but now im thinking bumping that up to 0.5... too much in your opinion?
    "
    bump it up - good to test the sensitivity & experience* 8)

5. #5 4th February 2012 
    Thanks

will do

did my 3rd dose today (0.3mg) and things seem to be ok so far

question]
    is there any danger to injecting too close to the belly button?
  6. #6 17th April 2014 
    Thanks

Re: Just did my first peptide injection!

Your stressing over nothing, its just new to you and your nervous,* I took a milligram a day all summer every summer and they never hurt until after 90 days or so.* Keep the low dose if you get any sides but I doubt you will, most people I know get no sides other than libido the first 2 weeks,* take some pics.*

Im about 2.5 to 3 inches from belly button ur fine just stay away from that area you can be slightly above or below the belly button line and still be fine, there are diagrams online for subq injections.* Ive hit my thigh a bunch of times too but there are blood vessles there so stick with the stomach.
  7. #7 8th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Just research it a bit - I am sure that you are sweating water. Nothing bad will occur if you just take the precautions.
  8. #8 9th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Further your reading. It is always best to be on the safe side. Best regards.
  9. #9 19th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Are you the only one who is injecting it to yourself? Well, I do inject it myself, but I am quite knowledgeable on how to do it. Considering you have too many questions, I can safely assume that you are not used to it. I think it will be better if you ask someone who is used to it to do it for you and you can observe and once you are already confident, you can do it on your own.
  10. #10 19th September 2015 
    Thanks
    It sounds like you are doing it correctly. However, to be on the safe side, you should probably ask questions. Many people on this forum are well versed with peptides, and can tell you whether or not you are doing it correctly. As the poster said up above, maybe viewing others that are proficient with the dosage and the injection will be able to tell you whether you are doing it right.
  11. #11 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    You did great if you did not experience anything. I guess 0.1mg is too low, but not bad for your first dosage. Try to experiment in increasing the dose and see which doe you can handle and prefer. Remember, the higher the dose is the faster the result. Nonetheless, you should not go beyond what your body can handle to avoid major issues.
  12. #12 16th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I think there is no danger to injecting near the belly button as long as you did it properly. Judging from your comments, I think you are well-aware as to how to do it correctly.