• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 17th January 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Australian Tanning

How much Melanotan II does it take to survive the Aussie summer?* Would love to hear any stories and AU specific Melanotan experiences - thanks in advance!
  2. #2 19th January 2012 
    Thanks

Re: Australian Tanning

i dont live in australia but i would assume it depends on your natural skin type... im guessing a skin type 1 or 2 would need 40-60mgs stocked up to survive that kinda sun!
  3. #3 22nd January 2012 
    Thanks

I'm from Australia (Sydney).
    I started mt2 at the start of September and from then till now have used approx 50mg.
    Before starting mt2 I was a true type 1 , redhair. Now I would be probably a dark type 3.
    Since starting I have gotten burned once, only went a bit pink when starting out.
    It is a harsh sun here. I would never have been able to stay outside as long as I do now without mt2.
  4. #4 22nd January 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    I'm from Australia (Sydney).
    I started mt2 at the start of September and from then till now have used approx 50mg.
    Before starting mt2 I was a true type 1 , redhair. Now I would be probably a dark type 3.
    Since starting I have gotten burned once, only went a bit pink when starting out.
    It is a harsh sun here. I would never have been able to stay outside as long as I do now without mt2.
    "
    Enjoy hearing the success story, ty & congrats/enjoy!
  5. #5 24th January 2012 
    Thanks

Well I was taking around 1mg a day for about 2 weeks and come new years day, my friends wanted to go to the beach (It was a pretty hot, nice day)
    I was actually excited because I knew that I had a higher chance of tanning and not burning that I ever would of had before.
    I put on sunscreen and we all spent about 2 hours at the beach... when we finally got back to their place they both stared at me in awe and their only remarks were "YOU ARE SO BLACK".

I couldn't help but laugh at my little secret. One of them is actually naturally very dark skinned (he's indian), and I was close to the same shade he was.
    From there I decided that I will just do maintenance! Haha.

This summer in Australia is really on/off though. Half of the days are nice and hot, the others are rainy. So I've been going to a tanning bed once a week.