• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 18th January 2012 
    Thanks

Freckles out of control on Melanotan 2!!!

I was so incredibly happy to be using Melanotan 2.* I was getting amazing results and not subjecting myself to any harmful sun or tanning bed rays.* I recommended this product to all my friends and ordered more shipments, thinking I was going to be a bronze goddess who found a miracle product.* One day, freckles started appearing on my face, and for the next few days, I could see more and more forming.* I immediately stopped taking it.* I had about 30 BLACK freckles on my face within a couple day time period, I was horrified!* I must say that I upped my dosage way too quickly because I didn't realize this freckling would be a serious problem.* After I stopped taking Melanotan 2, my freckles started to fade.* It has been a few weeks and they are barely visible- however I am now white as snow.* I was thinking about starting the treatment again, with very, very small doses, as recommended by another blogger.* I was wondering if anyone could tell me whether trying Melanotan 1 would be a better fit for me?* Or if I should just try Melanotan 2 and not get so crazy with it??* It's a relief that the freckles aren't permanent, and you could always get them lazered off if they become a serious problem.

I am addicted to tanning but I know how harmful the sun/tanning beds are.* I LOVE Melanotan 2 besides the freckling, so I'm really depressed about giving it up.* I was taking 10-12mgs per dose so I think that has a lot to do with it.* I'm not trying to scare anyone, but don't go crazy like I did, you will be very unhappy.* If I limit myself to 3mgs per dose, I wonder if the hyperpigmentation will still occur?
  2. #2 18th January 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: OUT OF CONTROL FRECKLES!!!

Certainly give the Melanotan 1 a go.* Because it only targets a single receptor, the MC1R - generally will yield pigment

downfalls of MT-1 are that it takes a lot more patience (as compared to Melanotan II) - be read to be disappointed with slow results

definitely interested to see how your next experiment treats you - regardless, your experience will not be as dramatic as your first time

I believe the original melanotan peptide can deliver value, however, for my fair skin...it will not protect me enough - MT-II has been necessary for tanning/UVR protection

strict low dosing Melanotan II (with careful recreational high dosing) is also a path I won't fault you for!
  3. #3 19th January 2012 
    Thanks

10-12 mgs a dose wtf?

the most i would take in a single dose is like 0.5mg's.... either you went way overboard or i read that completely wrong
  4. #4 25th January 2012 
    Thanks

Sorry, I meant .1 or .12
  5. #5 25th January 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Sorry, I meant .1 or .12
    "
    Thanks for clarifying
  6. #6 1st March 2012 
    Thanks

"I am addicted to tanning but I know how harmful the sun/tanning beds are.* I LOVE Melanotan 2 besides the freckling, so I'm really depressed about giving it up.* I was taking 10-12mgs per dose so I think that has a lot to do with it.* I'm not trying to scare anyone, but don't go crazy like I did, you will be very unhappy.* If I limit myself to 3mgs per dose, I wonder if the hyperpigmentation will still occur? "

"Sorry, I meant .1 or .12 "

If 10-12mg was a mistake and what was actually meant is 0.1-0.12mg per dose does that mean that only 0.03mg will be taken from now on? If so, is 0.03mg not to low a dose? Would like to know because if 0.03mg is to low to get results, it will basically be a waste??
  7. #7 1st March 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    If so, is 0.03mg not to low a dose? Would like to know because if 0.03mg is to low to get results, it will basically be a waste??
    "
    MT-II really is so super-potent, 300mcg is a stout dosage - certainly effective

given the biologic activity and administration method...low doses make a lot of sense (imho)

noteworthy content from, Melanocortin peptide therapeutics]clinical studies and commercialization: An overdose of PT-141 (or Melanotan 2) to abnormally prolong the sexual process is also unlikely since an overdose of the molecule could result in severe nausea and vomiting. We therefore give little credence to the idea of a so-called, Barbie drug, that induced tanning and improved sexual
    function....
  8. #8 1st March 2012 
    Thanks

Thanks Chris, as you know I'm quite new to this forum but it is no excuse and I definitely should have read through more posts before asking such a foolish question.* :-[ Found a few other post where 300mcg and even 150mcg are mentioned as sufficient.

Sorry for that...
  9. #9 1st March 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Thanks Chris, as you know I'm quite new to this forum but it is no excuse and I definitely should have read through more posts before asking such a foolish question.* ]
    Sorry for that...
    "
    No apologies! Needed question, absolutely not foolish - thanks again* 8)