• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 5th January 2012 
    Thanks

Waiting until i hit 10mg MT2 until UV exposure...

basically i want to inject for a while (about a month) until i hit 10 mg of melanotan 2 and i am not going to get any UV exposure until that time... will the injection alone and the 10mg of m2 in my body give me any color at all even without uv exposure? i know everyone will react different to it but what happens with most ppl?
  2. #2 5th January 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: im waiting until i hit 10mg until i get UV exposure... what to expect?

great topic jmfj.* the first 10mg Melanotan II experience is unique.* looking back, my melanotan usage come from disgust w/ sunless tanning products.* allow a brief rant/explanation

sunless tanning inhibited my skin type I ability to exercise (cannot swim or sweat), it stinks (mystic or spray tan smell...yuck), etc etc

my first melanotan experience was in the Texas spring/summer (if I recall correctly).* Daily minutes by the pool and/or back yard were strategic to initiate tanning.* for the first time ever, my skin began to develop pigment from UV exposure (instead of red/yellow pheomelanin tones).* for many, this first darkening of pigment is quite startling!

when on synthetic melanocyte stimulating hormone, first part(s) of the body which are going to darken are the areas experiencing (and have experienced the most over a lifetime) melanogenisis - the freckles (sun damage, from birth generally) on the arms & face can go DARK black/brown...leaving the rest of your white/pale skin to catch up.* some people become spotted monsters on melanotan 2 peptide at this point, freak out (then the supreme foolish go and get lasered while on super-potent synthetic hormones, scary! lol).*

often I advise not to tan the face on melanotan for a number of reasons - folks like a uniform facial tone, purple lips don't look good on whitey, dark under-eyes are generally not appealing, etc.* Further, neck, arms, scars, genitals & tattoos should be covered/protected with diligence on MT2.

10mg of Melanotan II, dosed for the first time, without sunlight/UVR - question is will it yield any color?*
    My prediction would be that a daily dosage of 300mcg would favor the newbie experimenter much better than 10 x 1mg injects (most around the world abuse and over-dose melanotan 2 tanning injections, sadly) without sun & experience
    most, after a month & 10mg Melanotan II can hope to either look like they have been on vacation (a subtle glow/depth to their tone), receive a couple compliments (while likely not noticing your tan...as you see yourself daily and with the slow rate of tanning, it's tough to gauge), start noticing darker/blacker facial hair...and other positives
    on the flip side, 10mg of mis-used Melanotan II can be disastrous for the poorly prepared, wrong candidates (folks who are too dark and can tan naturally shouldnt interest themselves in MT-2 as a whole)

have any predictions or expectations yourself jmfj?
  3. #3 6th January 2012 
    Thanks

thx for the response!

first off, i realize you caution ppl not to tan their face but i plan on doing that SLIGHTLY... im not the type of guy to sit in the sun for hours on end tanning but some sunlight on my face i dont think will be too bad... espicially how i enjoy the outdoors and playing soccer... with sun screen of course

ya there is no way in hell id do 1mg a shot... thats ridiculous... i plan on starting at 0.10 then working up to maybe 0.4-0.5....0m6 at the very most of things were going smooth

im actually italian and can tan fairly easily, im a skin type 3 with dark, dark brown hair+dark eyes+black facial hair and body hair lol... im not naturally a dark skinned person though like right now im pretty pale but i tan fine..only time i would burn is if im in mexico or hawaii and go outside for 6-8 hours with no sunscreen... biggest reason im using melanotan is for skin thickening benefits because accutane seems to have weakened/thinned my skin..

as for predictions/expectations i think with as little as 10 mg in me and then 2-3 tanning sessions i can get some decent colour... once i hit 20 mg with more uv exposure i wouldnt be suprised if i looked middle eastern (most of my family does because i have a lot of naturally dark relatives)... im fairly certain i wont have an issue with moles/freckles because i dont have a single mole on me and i can count the freckle count on my body is probably under 10.. i think this stuff is going to work great for me!

ps]
    thx!
  4. #4 6th January 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    thx for the response!

first off, i realize you caution ppl not to tan their face but i plan on doing that SLIGHTLY... im not the type of guy to sit in the sun for hours on end tanning but some sunlight on my face i dont think will be too bad... espicially how i enjoy the outdoors and playing soccer... with sun screen of course

ya there is no way in hell id do 1mg a shot... thats ridiculous... i plan on starting at 0.10 then working up to maybe 0.4-0.5....0m6 at the very most of things were going smooth

im actually italian and can tan fairly easily, im a skin type 3 with dark, dark brown hair+dark eyes+black facial hair and body hair lol... im not naturally a dark skinned person though like right now im pretty pale but i tan fine..only time i would burn is if im in mexico or hawaii and go outside for 6-8 hours with no sunscreen... biggest reason im using melanotan is for skin thickening benefits because accutane seems to have weakened/thinned my skin..

as for predictions/expectations i think with as little as 10 mg in me and then 2-3 tanning sessions i can get some decent colour... once i hit 20 mg with more uv exposure i wouldnt be suprised if i looked middle eastern (most of my family does because i have a lot of naturally dark relatives)... im fairly certain i wont have an issue with moles/freckles because i dont have a single mole on me and i can count the freckle count on my body is probably under 10.. i think this stuff is going to work great for me!

ps]
    thx!
    "

Thanks for letting me rant, jmfj - I know you're on the ball here* ;D* I like the plan in bold a lot

If you are skin type III and can tan naturally...however are pale and know you can burn...Melanotan 1 still can be a viable option (I would recommend it over MT2 had this be the case).* Melanotan 2 will be a value for you w/ the Italian background...should go a long way

What's so great about Melanotan II is that is really impacts those with red beards, thin/pale skin that's prone to inflammation....* Those with dark eyes, dark hair and naturally tanning ability are throwing more caution to the wind when on super potent MT-2

Your plan/predictions sound good still.* Instead of 20mg MT-2, I would rather invest in 30-50mg Melanotan 1.* Melanotan 1 results will be slower (more controlled)....* Something to consider had you like the results from MT2
  5. #5 7th January 2012 
    Thanks

doesnt melanotan 1 require a higher injection? like above 1mg a shot? i havnt looked into m1 as much as i have m2

on canadapeptides they have a great sale right now for 50mg of m1 for 100bucks which is an unreal deal but ive just heard of so many ppl with success with m2 leading me to really wanna try it... even with that great sale i think i would still be spending more money in the end because you inject a lot more than you do m2... i cant be spending 100-150 bucks every 4 months on this stuff

eventually will the tan or even skin thickening benefits be equal with m1 as it is with m2?

even still, i think im just gonna stick to buying m2 and see where that takes me, lets hope freckles dont become a problem (which i dont think they will be)