• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 7th December 2011 
    Thanks

Long term side effects of MII

Has anyone experienced any longterm side effects of MII? I have heard some users have experienced hypersensitivities such as type I reactions including asthmatic and bronchogenic symptoms....Some of these users who have long-term experience using MII have suggested that impurities and unreputable sources may increase the risk of adverse effects. Having a reputable source is of importance. Chris, do you have any information on the company tan-research, are they legit and a clean company without impurities? Any thoughts from this forum would be greatly appreciated.

2. #2 7th December 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Long term side effects of MII

"
    Has anyone experienced any longterm side effects of MII? I have heard some users have experienced hypersensitivities such as type I reactions including asthmatic and bronchogenic symptoms....Some of these users who have long-term experience using MII have suggested that impurities and unreputable sources may increase the risk of adverse effects. Having a reputable source is of importance. Chris, do you have any information on the company tan-research, are they legit and a clean company without impurities? Any thoughts from this forum would be greatly appreciated.

]"
    Welcome to the forum JROD. Been a long term user of MT-2...sides lessen over time (are out of the question if you are wise imho)

What you are reading is nonsense from users who likely do not know their head from a hole in the ground.* There are pure peptides throughout the entire market... the cheapest products often match up to the highest priced.* Headlines, sensationalism and fear is what spreads - correct info is often not as exciting.* Tan Research Peptides are endorsed here as they deliver value to the customer and of course have a long term history of quality control.* hope that helps!
  3. #3 8th December 2011 
    Thanks

Re: Long term side effects of MII

Thanks Chris