• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: Down to 13% fat

1. #1 11th November 2011 
    Thanks

Down to 13% fat

I have been using Sermorelin 100 with Ipamorelin 200 30 min before breakfast, before lunch, before dinner and pre bed. I use HCG 250 with CJC dac 50 at lunch. Androgel 5 gms after a shower arimadex 1/4 tab every day, just had my blood drawn today to see how my estradiol is doing. My old body comp scale was saying 7% body fat a stand on. I bought a new one stand on with hand held show 13% body fat 7 visceral this is less than one month in to my new workout cycle. Last Sunday I was doing a standing calf press and pull my right calf, a grade 2 sprain I could hardly walk. I went home iced it and took 400 mg of Celebrex and Monday I could walk with my running shoes and heel lifts. Today, I walked to work with just a little soreness thanks to peptides.
  2. #2 11th November 2011 
    Thanks

Re: Down to 13% fat

I forgot to mention that I started IGF 1 des a week ago. I have been pining my left biceps and triceps to see if I get a local effect. That arm is 1/2 inch smaller. When the des is gone I will try the LRF.
  3. #3 12th November 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Down to 13% fat

"
    I use HCG 250 with CJC dac 50 at lunch.
    "
    Can you add 50-100mcg Ipamorelin in w/ the lunchtime shot also?*

Last run if IGF-1 Lr3, I injected IM in some muscles (delts, quads, tris, pecs) pre-workout or in the morning most days of the week subj.* Works well as glucose disposal agent, makes my joints feel great and muscles pumped.* Happy with 1mg IGF-1 annually - I know others love the product.* Feel HGH and the GHRPs are safer (for frequent use).