• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 29th October 2011 
    Thanks

Increased muscle in two weeks

It has been less than two weeks on CJC-1295dac, IPA am and pm. I went from 174 to 180. Some seems to be a mild bloat. Any ideas on how to get the bloat down. I am using arimidex @ 1mg (aromatase inhibitor decreases conversion to estrogen) - I began posting my results on bodybuilding.com. I can see the size increase in my arms I will measure tomorrow. I started PT-141 today. Any other suggestions for getting cut while increasing mass?
  2. #2 29th October 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Increased muscle in weeks

"
    It has been less than two weeks on CJC dac, IPA am and pm. I went from 174 to 180. Some seems to be a mild bloat. Any ideas on how to get the bloat down. I am using arimidex1mg. I began posting my results on bodybuilding.com. I can see the size increase in my arms I will measure tomorrow. I started PT 141 today. Any other suggestions for getting cut while increasing mass?
    "

Growth hormone (synthetic) as well as the growth hormone releasing peptide/hormone combo are likely to add initial water weight. Arimidex slightly helps...some swear by some of the OTC dandelion etc stuff...nothing I would recommended as far as product goes. I think the bloat buffs out of the equation before long. Certainly recall getting the most compliments and being in the shape of my life while on CJC/GHRP years ago - need to get my act together for '12

I think you have some of the best pieces going on presently. TRT (w/ estrogen in check) + GH peptides + anaerobic activity (squats or deadlifts hopefully heavy once/week) + steak/eggs/tuna/chicken in abundance... => increase mass while working on body composition

Always very difficult to research, teach and share the value of Growth hormone and/or the peptide releasing hormones. At a certain age I believe you are able to tell the men who use AAS and use AAS + peptides...*

My preference is testosterone therapy in addition to peptides. Age well, keep hair & cognitive ability...that's the direction for me (forget steroids and/or most supplements).
  3. #3 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    In just two weeks? I have been using HGH for a week and I still have three weeks supply left for me to consume. Now, I am so excited to see the result once I have already consumed everything.
  4. #4 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    In just two weeks? I would love to believe you, but I think it is too good to be true. Yes, HGH is a great product - even greater than peptides - but I do not think it can actually make your muscle grow within just 2 weeks.
  5. #5 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Increasing muscle size within just 2 weeks? Wow. You surely got superb result! I am planning to use peptides starting next month, but I am giving it at least 3 months to show me what benefits it can bring.
  6. #6 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    I doubt that there is a peptides that can make your muscle grow in just two weeks. Yes, it is possible to grow your muscles a little, but I doubt that the growth would be anything noticeable.
  7. #7 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    As much as I do not believe that the results of using peptides will wear off immediately after stopping your use, I also do not believe that you will immediately be able to grow your muscles in just a short period of time of using peptides.
  8. #8 10th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Did you increase your muscles' size in just two weeks? If yes and if the increase is already visible, then I congratulate you! You are one of the few who get early results from using peptides.
  9. #9 16th February 2016 
    Thanks
    It is amazing to know that it only took you two weeks to increase the size of your muscles. During my first year of using ghrp-2, there was barely a benefit. However, when I switched to ghrp-6 in my second year, I immediately noticed some effect after three months.
  10. #10 18th February 2016 
    Thanks
    The effect is really fast. Muscle gain in 2 weeks? That is awesome, mate. I am glad it immediately took effect on you. Keep using what you are using and keep doing what you are doing until you achieve your goal.