• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: Mixing peptides

1. #1 23rd October 2011 
    Thanks

Mixing peptides

My goal is getting cut and adding 10lbs of lean body mass. I mixed IPA, GHRP 6, CJC for a dose of 125, 100 & 100 respectively for dosing at 5am, noon, 4pm and 9pm. Also 500 HCG at noon. Androgel two x 5gms transdermal in the am or should I split it or do a different time?* I just ordered PT 141 and melanotanII. How can I work these in for increased lipolysis?* Btw I put on 4 lbs in two days must be water though no ankle swelling. I have read on some forums not to mix peptides in the same vial. Having taught chemistry I don,t see why not. Our blood and intracellular fluids are mixed withs hundreds of peptides, proteins, lipids and other macromolecules.
  2. #2 24th October 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Mixing peptides

"
    My goal is getting cut and adding 10lbs of lean body mass. I mixed IPA, GHRP 6, CJC for a dose of 125, 100 & 100 respectively for dosing at 5am, noon, 4pm and 9pm. Also 500 HCG at noon. Androgel two x 5gms transdermal in the am or should I split it or do a different time?* I just ordered PT 141 and melanotanII. How can I work these in for increased lipolysis?* Btw I put on 4 lbs in two days must be water though no ankle swelling. I have read on some forums not to mix peptides in the same vial. Having taught chemistry I don,t see why not. Our blood and intracellular fluids are mixed withs hundreds of peptides, proteins, lipids and other macromolecules.
    "

I dont have experience mixing many peptides together, I understand it's going against the grain & parroted throughout many communities - particularly Datbtrue (an expert who has my respect)

Androgel was a roller-coaster.* Oily skin and erections in the AM...and crashing in the evening (when on a packet in the AM only) - assume twice a day would be advisable.* Depot only for my HRT.* First in line for nebido had it become available stateside.

Dose the MT-II when fasting, should keep your appetite down (for a few hours).* Sometimes it can suppress your satiety signals (may want to overcompensate when effect is over)

Definitely interesting to see how the body composition looks and what's going on with the scale.* About each time (after a cessation) I start HGH, ~5-10lbs heavier.* On GHRP-6 + GHRH it is often similar, will similar side effects in the wrists.* Past few experiments I recall receiving more compliments on the growth factor peptides (vs HGH)

2012 I would like to diligently run Ipamorelin, mod GRF 1-29, GHRP-2...few a couple months.*
    Ipamorelin and GRF in the AM
    Ipamorelin and GHRP-2 in the PM (MT-II/PT-141 optional)
    After dead lifts, squats or heavy chest anaerobic days, inject IM HGH and maybe HCG*
  3. #3 4th January 2012 
    Thanks

Chris, I'm new to peptides and curious as to why you want to run two ghrps together in the evening. (pm) Ipamorelin and ghrp 2
  4. #4 4th January 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Chris, I'm new to peptides and curious as to why you want to run two ghrps together in the evening. (pm) Ipamorelin and ghrp 2
    "
    Great question, glad you asked.* I chose to note those in the evening as GHRP-2 (and GHRP-6) both stimulate my appetite.* Sometimes a stout GHRP dosage will trigger an exponential experience beyond munchies...

Amazing when so many calories are consumed...& you continue to look better in the mirror when on GHRP
  5. #5 4th January 2012 
    Thanks

Chris, here is something I noticed from my experience.

I started using Ipamorelin and GRF 100mcg of each, once a day in the morning. I did this I guess a week or two. Then added the same dose to pre bed for a total of twice a day. I did this for I guess a week or so. Here is where the magic for myself really began.

I started using peptides to accelerate healing in a shoulder injury. I felt the benefit of increased appetite and sense of well being at the first dosing protocol of 100mcg each in the morning. I didn't however feel as if the shoulder recovery time was being accelerated all that much. I started the second dosing protocol of 100mcg each in the morning and pre bed. Here is where I began to really notice an increase in appetite after the morning dose. So pre bed then morning= big hunger after morning dose. Also I was sleeping much better.

A this point I began to think I was getting the hang of how these peptides were working and what to expect. My shoulder started to feel a little better in the morning upon waking as well. I was happy about this. I decided to add in a mid day dosing of another 100mcg of each and this is when things began to really take off. I had been doing this for a few weeks and was really seeing a big difference in how my shoulder felt. I felt like this was the right dosing for healing my shoulder. At the first dosing protocol I didn't notice much in terms of joint stiffness or tingling in the hands, bloating or anything like that.
    Here is where I'ld like to say that, (I think it was 2010) I had been on doctor prescribed HGH as part of my HRT for about 9 months. I loved the stuff. It was of great benefit to me. I was only using 1 iu a day and liking the results.(pre bed) So, I have a reference point as what to expect from these peptides.
    The dosing of 3x a day at 100mcg each of the peptides is far surpassing the results I experienced in terms or injury healing from the 1iu a day of HGH. I have noticed at the 3x a day protocol an increase in in joint stiffness but nothing to severe. I am happy with this dosing.

Starting just a few days ago I switched from Ipamorelin a third generation peptide to GHRP2 a second generation peptide. If I'm not mistaken its been said that GHRP2 is supposed to to have a stronger appetite stimulating effect than Ipamorelin.

Now here is what has me confused and posting.
    I've noticed less of an appetite stimulating effect when substituting the GHRP2 for the Ipamorelin in my three times a day protocol as well as less joint stiffness and less bloating(slight bloating is all not terribly uncomfortable)
    What dose this suggest??
    I am a better responder to Ipamorelin? The Ipamorelin is creating a stronger GH release in conjunction with the GRF than the GHRP2 and the GRF? I thought I read that the GHRP2 was supposed to be part of a stronger gh release when used in conjunction with GRF than the Ipamorelin when used in conjunction with the GRF.

Your thoughts?

6. #6 4th January 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

The comparisons between HGH experience and peptides are fantastic.* The tingling hands and carpal symptoms are what I get upon initiating either peptide strategy.* When good restful sleep is in the equation, that's the ticket alright.* Love when it makes your skin look youthful (healing, sleep, etc)

Ipamorelin is a peptide I have used every now and again - have enjoyed it's benefits - have not ran it alone enough to share/compare experience.* Ipamorelin generally does not increase my appetite (but will pay attn & listen to my body here soon on the peptide and report back!) - if responding better to ipamorelin, I would forget about GHRP-2.* GHRP-2 , in my experience, does stimulate my hunger...definitely notice it 10-20 minutes post inject (it is hit and miss...sometimes I can fast, sometimes I HAVE TO EAT).* Some experts claim the hunger isn't the best indicator...unsure the specifics of why/how => I generally look for signs like hunger, energy, bloat (joint pain), etc

Look forward to future findings HS*
  7. #7 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Reading your comments here, I am now encouraged to try mixing peptides as well. However, I am not yet so knowledgeable with it. I will do my research first and then I might give it a try.
  8. #8 20th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Wow. Your mixing is so complicated. Well, any mixing for me is a little too complicated as I am using ipamorelin alone and nothing else. Anyway, good luck with it and please do share the results with us.
  9. #9 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Mixing peptides is better than buying mixed peptides. i do not know why i feel that way but I think it is because I feel like already mixed peptides are a little weaker than the pure ones. That is why I always choose to buy GHRP 6 and MOD GRF separately.
  10. #10 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Wow. Great thread! I have learned a lot of things here. I am an interested user. I have been using HGH for a week now, but want to shift to peptides to cut cost. I am doing my best to get an idea on what should I do to get the results that I want.
  11. #11 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Based on my personal experience, it is much better to mix peptides on your own than to buy mixed peptides from the seller. I do not know why but I feel like mixing peptides on your own assures better result.
  12. The Following User Says Thank You to mrfitness For This Useful Post:

Burmann (9th February 2016)

13. #12 9th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I am not a fan of mixing peptides, but I must say that it did great for some of my friends. They actually got the best out of the drugs they are using. However, I think mixing two peptides and taking it at the same time is quite expensive. Well, at least that is how I see it. Lol.
  14. #13 17th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Instead of admiring your brave move to mix A LOT OF PEPTIDES, I actually feel scared. I feel scared that something wrong might happen inside your body. You are mixing too many drugs and I think the dose for each peptides is just too high when you're mixing too many of them.