• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 16th October 2011 
    Thanks

Antiquating peptides usage

i am a 57 yo male using HCG. I am 6ft 175 11% body fat. My IGF 1 was mid range. I just ordered CJC, GHRP and Ipamorelin. I plan to use 100 mcg. Each 3 times a day. Any advise for anti-aging? I work out 30 mins twice a week with heavy weights.
  2. #2 16th October 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Antiquing use of peptides

"
    i am a 57 yo male using HCG. I am 6ft 175 11% body fat. My IGF 1 was mid range. I just ordered CJC, GHRP and Ipamorelin. I plan to use 100 mcg. Ea 3times a day. Any advise for anti aging? I work out 30 mins twice a week with heavy Wts.
    "
    Welcome Dr. thanks for the excellent question
    Nice selection you are choosing.* Have any experience with synthetic HGH?* Is your Testosterone synthetic (or up to par like your IGF-1)?

When using HGH or CJC-1295 DAC, often your body will hold water - a certain amount of acclimation is sometimes helpful to avoid joint pain, lethargy, etc

Further advice would be a couple injects a day would suffice, 3x/day injects wears out users quick (imho)

Preworkout I would choose to inject GHRP & Ipamorelin, or just Ipamorelin ... all of your doses can include a hint of CJC-1295 if you choose to.* Generally i advise injecting the long acting CJC peptide often instead of once/twice a week

Or a rough draft could be 50-100mcg CJC-1295 & 100mcg GHRP in the AM and PM.* Mid day Ipamorelin and HCG, 200-500mcg Ipa and 100-200units HCG
  3. #3 16th October 2011 
    Thanks

Thanks chris,* I was using androgel keeping my t in the high normal. My estradiol rose to 30 so I just ordered arimadex. I stopped the androgel to see how much stimulation of nat t production. I also started 3 gms of alanine. I am using 500 mcg of the HCG daily. Have u heard of Dymethaberry steel crusher? My son says his buddies put on over 10 lbs in a month. I have never heard of such gains even with steroids. I plan to get back to working out 3 day a week. I do a push pull routine chest and lats Mon, legs Wed shoulders and arms Fri unless I have surgery that day causes my hands shake more. I just published my last book Metabolic Syndrome and I plan to add a section on HCG and what I learn here. Would you be interested in writing about the anti-aging uses of peptide especially for reversing diabetes?*
  4. #4 16th October 2011 
    Thanks

Aspartic acid 3 grams not alanine
  5. #5 16th October 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Thanks chris,* I was using androgel keeping my t in the high normal. My estradiol rose to 30 so I just ordered arimadex. I stopped the androgel to see how much stimulation of nat t production. I also started 3 gms of alanine. I am using 500 mcg of the HCG daily. Have u heard of Dymethaberry steel crusher? My son says his buddies put on over 10 lbs in a month. I have never heard of such gains even with steroids. I plan to get back to working out 3 day a week. I do a push pull routine chest and lats Mon, legs Wed shoulders and arms Fri unless I have surgery that day causes my hands shake more. I just published my last book Metabolic Syndrome and I plan to add a section on HCG and what I learn here. Would you be interested in writing about the anti-aging uses of peptide especially for reversing diabetes?
    "

prohormoneforum.com would be a place to venture toward to good council on the steel crusher. All of that stuff makes me nervous (not well read or up to date at all).* For years my understanding has been that OTC bodybuilding hormones are more hazardous than the real deal.* If my son had a stash of pro hormones I would feel better off with the boy on female AAS (anavar) and creatine..mostly creatine and steak/chicken/tuna/eggs/milk

Given your steady hand requirements, listen to your body and adjust the dosages down if you encounter CT symptoms.* HGH is more prone to it...but I recall similar sensations, particularly the initial couple weeks

I would cut the HCG dose in half, particularly while awaiting the arimidex.* Ralx or nolvadex is good to have nearby as well.* 5-10mg nolv when on HCG and growth factor peptides may be helpful if arimidex isnt sufficient (arimidex is an AI that is too weak for me...* letro and aromasin are my choices - being sensitive)

I sure will keep my ears to the ground and gain better understanding about how peptides can improve aging and work toward reversing diabetes.* Always enjoy a dialogue on these topics!