• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 16th September 2011 
    Thanks

Getting the dose right

My wife and I are new to PT-141.* I tried it first at .5 moving to .75 and then to 1mg.* I had negligible side effects, but my experience was also fairly mild and intermittent.* Arousals at night, a little more at 1 but clearly not in line with the experiences reflected in this forum.* My wife had a fair amount of nausea the first time at .5mg.* She experienced some engorgement while going to the bathroom, but not much more.* Moving her to 1, I also gave her 10mg of Compazine (1/2 hour before).* That seemed to take care of the nausea.* While she had a few "stirrings,” she also wasn’t having experiences suggested by this forum.*

We’ve been trying to tune in for this weekend when we’ve planned a getaway for a couple of days.* We’re not quite sure what to dose next.* My wife is on an SSRI.* Would that require higher dosing?* At .5mg she did experience two full orgasms that are usually suppressed by the medication so that’s headed in the right direction.* I was considering trying her on 1.5mg and taking 2mg myself.* Any further advice from the forum would be greatly appreciated.
  2. #2 16th September 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Getting the dose right

Thanks for the detail & good luck on the next experiments pvd.* Absolutely do not continue to increase the dose triple/quadruple (1.5-2mg) as this would likely leave me sick and uncomfortable.* Trick is to dose lower, more frequently - as you find the wife gets sick from the initial 500mcg, but was okay once she was a bit desensitized and ran 1mg.* I would much rather dose 250-500mcg in the evening, and again in the AM as compared to injecting over a 1mg at once.
  3. #3 16th September 2011 
    Thanks

That's very helpful. I may have missed it, but didn't read that anywhere.* So if you dose low starting in the AM, but want to keep it going through the evening can you dose every six hours?* Also, does anyone have input about the effects of SSRIs or other "middle aged" meds with PT-141?* Much appreciated!
  4. #4 18th September 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    That's very helpful. I may have missed it, but didn't read that anywhere.* So if you dose low starting in the AM, but want to keep it going through the evening can you dose every six hours?* Also, does anyone have input about the effects of SSRIs or other "middle aged" meds with PT-141?* Much appreciated!
    "

Oh sure, I believe it is more friendly to inject in doses of 250mcg (totaling 1-1.5mg maximum for 24hrs).* My understanding PT-141 can help those effected sexually on SSRIs...no interference to my recollection
  5. #5 23rd September 2011 
    Thanks

What about developing a tolerance for PT-141?* How often can you use it maintaining the same dose parameters?* I have read various opinions; weekends, only once per month… What are your experiences?* I see some participants have used 2mg or more at one time.* How do they tolerate this dose without significant side effects?* Is it related to body weight?* I’m 6’2” and 195 lbs., my wife is 5’8” and 126lbs, but we seem to tolerate the same dose in the same way, although she has experienced nausea where I haven’t.* I realize one of the peculiar effects of PT-141 is that you’re not certain when it will come on or how long it will last.* If you take a larger dose (realizing it’s not as “friendly”), is it more predictable?* I apologize if I’m peppering the Forum with a lot of scattered questions, but I’m just seeking your guidance so I’m doing less experimentation and having more enjoyment.* Thank you!
  6. #6 23rd September 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Tolerance and diminished return from PT-141 should be illustrated in graph form, hmmm....* If you've read once/per month, weekends...those are just cautious examples.* MT-2 usage often takes weeks/months to see tanning results for the really fair skinned - in terms of PT-141 that means it takes a lot of abuse to desensitize your body to a point of concern/lacking result.* Folks who partake in 2mg dose ranges generally say that the sexual experience would have or was amazing...had there not be nausea - and not dosing so much at once easily alleviates symptoms. The window of opportunity is consistent and predictable, although not always reliable - difficult to frame this idea.* Larger doses in one administration is not the answer or a means of greater predictability.* Everyone has different sensitivity...a loose hypothesis of mine would be that those with more melanocortin mutation and less melanocyte stimulating hormone experience equates to greater nausea sides/potential.* Dosing roughly according to weight in this scenario I would imagine 1mg for the 195lb man and 500-750mcg PT-141 for a 125 woman...give or take some would be the likely range for success - FANTASTIC questions!