• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 13th August 2011 
    Thanks

Using peptides simulTANeously

This is my first post and may I just start out by saying what a BRILLIANT forum this is!!! Thankyou to all those who have contributed in sharing their experiences and knowledge thus far.. Especially to "newbies" such as myself..

What a mindfeild it is out there given all the "theories",* the "do's & don'ts" and advice circulating around the peptide industry. However, one area in particular that I am greatly intersested in is]
    Can MELANOTAN 2 and 1GF 1LR3 be used or administered safely into the body at the same time? and if so, is there any specific time frame as to time elapsed or how far apart each seperate dose/injection should be? i.e; M2 injected into the blood stream in the morning and then 1GF 1LR3 injected into the body in the evening/pm after a weight training session.

My current situation is as follows;
    As everyone knows, the AUSTRALIAN Summer Sun can be extremely taxing on the skin at the best of times and so as a result I am a committed user of MELANOTAN 2 during the Summer months given the amount of exercise I do on the beach. In a nutshell, MT2 is like administering sunscreen directly into the blood stream, 30++ style.

However, in the evening I then head to the gym and complete a weight training session hence my new found inerest for IGF 1LR3. Never having used this HGH before, I'm sure now why you can understand my health & safety concerns and the simple question;

CAN THESE TWO PEPTIDES BE USED ON THE SAME DAY? and WOULD THERE BE ANY RISKS INVOLVED IF I WAS TO DO SO? I would greatly appreciate some insight into this topic before I start "double - dosing" with 2 different peptides...

Regards. simone
  2. #2 13th August 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Using peptides simulTANeously

Welcome simone, privilege to have you on the forums here.* Yes, Melanotan II and IGF-1 LR3 can be used together safely.* IGF-1 LR3 lasts a while in the body while MT-II lasts minutes.*

In my observation, 50/50 IGF-1 users inject in the muscle vs subq.* Either way, as long as the doses are precise and understood there shouldnt be an issue.* If you wanted to try 20-50mcg IGF with 250mcg MT-II...go ahead and combine - good luck!
  3. #3 14th August 2011 
    Thanks

Thanks Chris,
    Your sense of urgency in response to my question is greatly appreciated.. Tell me, is there any reason as to why you are so convinced that NO LOADING PHASE is required for the benefits and effects of Melanotan 2. This is the first time I have ever heard this.

Often I have wondered if the term "loading phase" is just another way of numerous companies out there in "Peptide Land" trying to get you to buy more of their product to increase their "market share" when it comes to the bottom line. Given the Melanotan 1 & 2 markets are so globally competitive.

However some of us do actually use this peptide for the purpose it was initially intended for - simply to gain even more protection from the sun given how strong the UV Rays are, here "down under".

So I am not questioning your theory nor am I doubting it in any way. Just really interested to know why.. Should you have already addressed this in another topic or thread, just let me know which one and I will happily read on. As for the stacking my peptides, I will let you know how I get on perhaps for those who are thinking of doing the same..*
  4. #4 14th August 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Thanks Chris,
    Your sense of urgency in response to my question is greatly appreciated.. Tell me, is there any reason as to why you are so convinced that NO LOADING PHASE is required for the benefits and effects of Melanotan 2. This is the first time I have ever heard this.

Often I have wondered if the term "loading phase" is just another way of numerous companies out there in "Peptide Land" trying to get you to buy more of their product to increase their "market share" when it comes to the bottom line. Given the Melanotan 1 & 2 markets are so globally competitive.

However some of us do actually use this peptide for the purpose it was initially intended for - simply to gain even more protection from the sun given how strong the UV Rays are, here "down under".

So I am not questioning your theory nor am I doubting it in any way. Just really interested to know why.. Should you have already addressed this in another topic or thread, just let me know which one and I will happily read on. As for the stacking my peptides, I will let you know how I get on perhaps for those who are thinking of doing the same..* ]"

I do believe there are special considerations for beginning MT-2 strategy.* Skin types and genetics vary so much that defining/advocating specific loading phases generally doesnt make sense.

My position is that it is very difficult to gauge/prediction how sensitive one will be to MT-II.* Not sure what the correlation is between those who get sides effects and those who see none.* Is it receptor condition, is it the quality of the peptide?* Not sure.

Starting off with loading the product is wise for a few reasons.* Dosing to avoid side effects at first is what I would tell loved ones to follow.* After dosing is figured out and the awkward stage of having dark pigmentation on a pale canvas is when to implement photo therapy strategy (tanning)

Telling people to take it slow, learn the peptide before jumping into sun tanning is a complicated matter - nothing to do with greed or marketing.* It is about love and safety.* Very difficult task for many MT-II candidates with skin type 1-2 (never being able to tan from UVR without damaging themselves)

Australia just gets blasted with intense UVR, cannot imagine living their without synthetic melanotropin usage personally (as a blond skin type 1)
  5. #5 26th August 2011 
    Thanks

Simone,

It would be of great interest to me if you could post about the results you get from using 1GF 1LR3. I am very interested.

Cheers