• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 20th July 2011 
    Thanks

Freckles with PT-141? Possible?

I tried Melanotan 2 before and did not like it. Made me way too dark. And gave me some nasty looking freckles all over my face. And I had to spend $300 on laser face surgery in order to remove them. I tried PT-141 (bottle says PT-141...not melanotan2) just the other night again. And it "seems" like the freckles want to come back. Is this possible on PT-141? Or is it all up in my head?
  2. #2 20th July 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Freckles with PT-141? Possible?

"
    I tried Melanotan 2 before and did not like it. Made me way too dark. And gave me some nasty looking freckles all over my face. And I had to spend $300 on laser face surgery in order to remove them. I tried PT-141 (bottle says PT-141...not melanotan2) just the other night again. And it "seems" like the freckles want to come back. Is this possible on PT-141? Or is it all up in my head?
    "

You are right, glad you are in tune with your body.* PT-141 is a melanocyte stimulating hormone, with your skin type - very well could trigger your pigment.* How would you describe your skin type/genes?

3. #3 20th July 2011 
    Thanks

I'm latino/hispanic.* So I have some color to my skin.

Everywhere on the web I read that PT-141 does NOT increase pigment. Yet mines does seem to have a little.
  4. #4 21st July 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I would certainly keep the dose lower than 1mg at night, ...not on a day out in the sun.* It's a tricky subject, uncharted territory largely.* Any findings or conclusions you have are very helpful nyde
  5. #5 16th February 2012 
    Thanks

I found this thread on Google after noticing a new freckle on my face and some on my arm. Is my vial tainted/mislabeled if this is happening? This is so effective and I'd hate to stop using it for this reason, but I'd probably have to. I am white but I have a Mediterranean skin color. I don't have a lot of freckles. Actually, I don't think they are technically called freckles but they are darker brown spots, pretty small in diameter, and not raised like a mole.

I did go tanning a lot a few months ago but stopped maybe a month or two ago. I suppose it's possible that I just didn't notice them because it is on the side of my face, but it's pretty noticeable and I would be surprised about that. I'm wondering if anyone else noticed this.

For reference, I've used about 3mg spread out over the past 6 days.
  6. #6 16th February 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Thanks for posting kevbo. Finding a freckle which has been faded, now is dark can simply mean you have entered or been exposing yourself to a higher UVR environment and/or maybe you are injecting synthetic melanocyte stimulating hormone analogs - nothing about tainted or mislabeled products sounds to be in the equation. Sounds normal, best to you!
  7. #7 17th August 2012 
    Thanks

skin turning orange?

does pt-141 turn skin orange/tan?* it works great for my sex drive, but my skin seems to be turning an odd color..... :-[