• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 27th May 2011 
    Thanks

New to MT2, advice please?

Hi Guys,

I have just started to use MT2 today after i recieved my order of 10mgx2 vials. I have mixed 3ml of water to 10mg of MT2, is this right? I am a little worried that ive done that wrong?

I have injected 0.25ml of MT2 and have experienced some side effects already?#

The main thing i am worried about is that i am due to go abroad to Turkey in the first week of June. (in less than a week really) Should i wait untill i get back to the UK before i actually use this properly? I have read that the face gets darker before the body however i do plan to sunbathe all day for about 10 days away. Im confused?

Any advice you can give would be great and would really appreciate it*
  2. #2 28th May 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: New to MT2, advice please?

"
    Hi Guys,

I have just started to use MT2 today after i recieved my order of 10mgx2 vials. I have mixed 3ml of water to 10mg of MT2, is this right? I am a little worried that ive done that wrong?

I have injected 0.25ml of MT2 and have experienced some side effects already?#

The main thing i am worried about is that i am due to go abroad to Turkey in the first week of June. (in less than a week really) Should i wait untill i get back to the UK before i actually use this properly? I have read that the face gets darker before the body however i do plan to sunbathe all day for about 10 days away. Im confused?

Any advice you can give would be great and would really appreciate it* ]"

Welcome.* No concerns with regards to reconstituting 10mg MT-II w/ 3ml

750mcg is a stout Melanotan II dosage - side effects should be expected if not desensitized

Waiting is your best bet, not much you can do with a week of Melanotan usage