• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 18th May 2011 
    Thanks

Cost and speed of consumption

I want to purchase Melanotan 2 as soon as possible, but at this time it seems unlikely because I am still living with my parents. They are the ones who made me have disgusting fair skin in the first place. And now they are preventing me from obtaining melanotan.

I try to live a righteous and virtuous life, but cannot be satisfied with my personal shortcomings, my miserable life, and my hellish environment. I cannot help but feel jealousy for people who are either more attractive than me or have a more enjoyable life than me. I try to live a correct life in accordance with biblical principles, however, my dissatisfaction with life and the fact that I see myself as unattractive sometimes makes me consider defecting to the side of evil. Maybe through black magic and the summoning of the devil could I ask for beauty.

However, since such a practice is not only wrong but also takes effort and patience, I believe that I should try Melanotan first, even though my circumstances make using it difficult.

How often must one use Melanotan 2?
    How long does its results last?
    How much money does it cost each month for the average amount of Melanotan 2 one needs?
    Can you take it for as long as you want? Or is it necessary to have a rest period?
    How should I obtain it without my parents finding out?

2. #2 19th May 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Cost of melanotan peptides

Respect your parents and do not purchase melanotan 2. Melanotan II usage would be best waiting for maturity. You're a bright young man, you will take over the world in time, please be patient.

You are in control and you need an attitude adjust, that's all. Your skin will change as you mature - take care of yourself through education and lifestyle. Protect your skin now and you will be thankful later on.