• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 24th April 2011 
    Thanks

New to the forum

Hi guys,

I am new to the forum. I have recently became interested in tanning. However sun tanning is not only time consuming it also cause skin cancer and therefore I think that sunless tanning is necessary.

I have always done fitness training for practical reasons like increasing strength and getting better at sports, however, recently I have also started fitness training to look good.

Since this shift from practical fitness training to vanity-orientated fitness training, I realise that Imust also tan. At first I felt Resistance to the idea of tanning because I thought that it seemed a little unmanly or even effeminate behavior, however, I believe that light skin complexion looks unnatural, unhealthy, unbeautiful and something to be ashamed of, like some kind of curse or genetic deficiency.

Since I don't want to looked unhealthy anymore, I realize that I must change my skin complexion. I thought of two options]
    1) Sunless tanning through cosmetic drugs.

2) Summoning a Jinn and attempting to do a deal with him/her.

The second option is scary but it is better than looking ill. I thought for the time being I should try the first option.

Can anyone recommend where I can buy good complexion enhancing substances in Europe? I have read that there are a lot of scam sites which dispatch adulterated and impure products.

I would like recommendation from people here so that I don't end up being deceived by a fraudulent internet distributor.

Please tell me which site you purchase from and testify about the quality and purity of the products.

I would like your advice.

Thanks.

2. #2 24th April 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: New to Melanotan Forums

Truly appreciate the thought out & insightful post tenshichou.*
    Your story with your evolving thoughts on the subject brings me back.* Such a hassle to begin sunless tanning.* I recall attempts to tan naturally in the bed => does not work for the fair skin genetic deficient.* Then spray tanning...what a temporary messy hassle.* Achieving the advanced sunless tan from Melanotan II...currently there is nothing better.*