• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 9th April 2011 
    Thanks

How do I mix Melanotan II 10mg?

I have been using MII 10 mg now, 1st I did 5 mg MII, then the 10 MG MII, I had to use the 3 ml syringes my hubby got me bc I did not have access to the ones I have now.* I would just mix 1 ml of back water then draw up to the very 1st tick mark and that was what I was using, but now I have the actual insulin syringes I need, I want to do this right. This is my 3rd round, again the 1st was 5mg MII, the 2nd 10 MG MII, and this 3rd bottle is 10 MG MII which is half gone, I am waiting on my 4th vile of 10 mg MII.* And btw I am getting good color.* So with the 3rd 10 mg MII I just mixed 1 ml of bac water, but when I get the 4th 10 mg MII I have ordered, I want to do it right....* So, I have 10mg MII with now 100 unit 1CC/ML insulin syringe.* Would I mix 1 or 2 ml of bac water in with the 10 mg MII?* Also would I go for 250 or 300 mcg dose?* I did use the peptide calculator link you gave, it says my syringe has 50 tick marks, but I count 100.* A tick mark is each black line correct?
  2. #2 9th April 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: how do I mix melanotan 2 correctly?

"
    I have been using MII 10 mg now, 1st I did 5 mg MII, then the 10 MG MII, I had to use the 3 ml syringes my hubby got me bc I did not have access to the ones I have now.* I would just mix 1 ml of back water then draw up to the very 1st tick mark and that was what I was using, but now I have the actual insulin syringes I need, I want to do this right. This is my 3rd round, again the 1st was 5mg MII, the 2nd 10 MG MII, and this 3rd bottle is 10 MG MII which is half gone, I am waiting on my 4th vile of 10 mg MII.* And btw I am getting good color.* So with the 3rd 10 mg MII I just mixed 1 ml of bac water, but when I get the 4th 10 mg MII I have ordered, I want to do it right....* So, I have 10mg MII with now 100 unit 1CC/ML insulin syringe.* Would I mix 1 or 2 ml of bac water in with the 10 mg MII?* Also would I go for 250 or 300 mcg dose?* I did use the peptide calculator link you gave, it says my syringe has 50 tick marks, but I count 100.* A tick mark is each black line correct?
    "

For your next 10mg Melanotan II vial, I suggest]with your 100 unit insulin syringes, add 2ml bacteriostatic water (two 100iu/1ml/1cc insulin syringes full of water) to the 10mg MT-II peptide
    After reconstituting the 10mg MT-II peptide, be sure to remove the vacuum pressure within the vial so that you will not have issues measuring your dose
    To get a low dose (recommended) of 250mcg Melanotan II draw to 5 units on your 100 unit insulin syringe (very small amount).* To get a more substantial dose of 500mcg, take 10 units.* To get a monster 1mg melanotan 2 dosage, draw up to 20iu or 10 tick marks (100unit insulin syringes generally have 50 lines, aka tick marks)

peptidecalculator.com/calculator.php
    Peptide calculator generally helps when I sit down to figure out my intentions with a vial of melanotan.* Do I want to dilute my mixture so that I get the most accurate dosage possible, do I want a super potent mix, do I want to inject a little or a lot of water...?* Most of the time I believe Melanotan II 10mg peptides should be reconstructed with 2ml of bacteriostatic water.* Melanotan 1 peptide 10mg can be mixed with 1ml...because you need so much more of the dose (it might take 5 vials of Melanotan 1 to give half the results of a Melanotan II).
    Hope that helps!
  3. #3 21st April 2011 
    Thanks

Re: how do I mix this stuff correctly?

okay, thank you and each tiny black line is considered a tick mark, correct? How many times a week should I be tanning now (currently I'm injecting once a night)?* And how many times do you inject and tan a week once you go to the maintenance phase?
  4. #4 24th January 2012 
    Thanks

"
    "
    "

For your next 10mg Melanotan II vial, I suggest]with your 100 unit insulin syringes, add 2ml bacteriostatic water (two 100iu/1ml/1cc insulin syringes full of water) to the 10mg MT-II peptide
    After reconstituting the 10mg MT-II peptide, be sure to remove the vacuum pressure within the vial so that you will not have issues measuring your dose
    To get a low dose (recommended) of 250mcg Melanotan II draw to 5 units on your 100 unit insulin syringe (very small amount).* To get a more substantial dose of 500mcg, take 10 units.* To get a monster 1mg melanotan 2 dosage, draw up to 20iu or 10 tick marks (100unit insulin syringes generally have 50 lines, aka tick marks)

(peptidecalculator.com/calculator)
    Peptide calculator generally helps when I sit down to figure out my intentions with a vial of melanotan.* Do I want to dilute my mixture so that I get the most accurate dosage possible, do I want a super potent mix, do I want to inject a little or a lot of water...?* Most of the time I believe Melanotan II 10mg peptides should be reconstructed with 2ml of bacteriostatic water.* Melanotan 1 peptide 10mg can be mixed with 1ml...because you need so much more of the dose (it might take 5 vials of Melanotan 1 to give half the results of a Melanotan II).

Hope that helps!
    "

i have a question here chris..

what do u mean by "be sure to remove the vacuum pressure within the vial so that you will not have issues measuring your dose".... i bolded it above and im just wondering how you remove the vacuum pressure?

thx
  5. #5 24th January 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Reconstituting Melanotan II 10mg Peptide

"
    "
    "
    "

Hope that helps!
    "

i have a question here chris..

what do u mean by "be sure to remove the vacuum pressure within the vial so that you will not have issues measuring your dose".... i bolded it above and im just wondering how you remove the vacuum pressure?

thx
    "
    Being aware of the pressure within the small vial helps draw and measure accurate doses with the greatest ease. After reconstituting a vacuum sealed vial of Mt-2, I remove the butt of the syringe while the needle is piercing through the rubber stopper to remove pressure.* This way if I want to measure a .1ml dosage, I inject .1ml of air to remove .1ml of water... Sometimes newbies can put a bunch of air or suction in the vial...can be tricky out of balance - but not really a big deal or concern for MT-II
  6. #6 24th January 2012 
    Thanks

what do you mean to remove the butt of the syringe? ???

im afraid il screw this part up lol... if i skipped this whole "remove the vacuum pressure within the vial" process would that cause issues with my melanotan cycle? is this just something extra that could help or is it a very necessary step that all users do?
  7. #7 24th January 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: how do I mix the product correctly?

"
    what do you mean to remove the butt of the syringe? ???

im afraid il screw this part up lol... if i skipped this whole "remove the vacuum pressure within the vial" process would that cause issues with my melanotan cycle? is this just something extra that could help or is it a very necessary step that all users do?
    "
    Do not allow my poor explanation to cause fear, my apologies.* Disregard & revisit had you have vial issues.... sorry!