• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 4th April 2011 
    Thanks

Dosage timing for Melanotan II

I just ordered mt-II for the first time and want to know when should I dose for optimal effect (and I am not talking about the tan* )
    I am about 250 pounds and have never before used either melanotan peptide. So any information I could get will be appreciated.
  2. #2 4th April 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: timing of mt II

There was an excellent quote earlier,

[quote][b]robbed-early wrote] I increased the PT-141 dose and need about 1.5-1.8 mg for the desired effect (aphrodisiac).*

I would also like to tan, although the libido increase is, admittedly, the primary target.* I am wondering if you have heard experiences of individuals just maintaining dosage when switching product?* I take the PT about 1 x /week, so I understand I might not tan.* I rarely get nauseous or have negative sides, and it starts to take effect in about 3-4 hours, with about 5-7 hours being a "peak".* * Often I take it first thing in the AM (7]
    Best advice would be to first dose at ~200mcg in the evening.* You may experience morning wood, but hopefully you will not have issue with nausea.* Next dose 500mcg and then feel free to escalate the dose upward of 1.5mg...
    Good luck!