• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 20th March 2011 
    Thanks

Help... New and need advice :)

Hi there ! Just received my Mt-2 and I am loading right now. I have been for about 4 days, I have a type 3 skin type, I am dosing at 500 once a day before bedtime. Was wondering if you think I should dose twice a day? I have no sides whats so ever

Thank you
  2. #2 20th March 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Help... New and need advice :)

"
    Hi there ! Just received my Mt-2 and I am loading right now. I have been for about 4 days, I have a type 3 skin type, I am dosing at 500 once a day before bedtime. Was wondering if you think I should dose twice a day? I have no sides whats so ever

Thank you
    "
    Welcome dointhemost.* Best advice I can give with the info present is to be patient.* Is there a hurry or specific goal for your use?*

Do you have a plan for tanning?*

Take it slow and continue doing what you are doing.* You know best, listen to your body.* I am dosing about half that, with no natural skin tone...maintaining, not tanning.* 500mcg per day is plenty, no need to dose more in my opinion.* Best of luck!
  3. #3 20th March 2011 
    Thanks

Thank you so much for your input ! I have just been reading around and seeing people dosing twice a day so I thought I would ask. No I am not tanning yet and I am not going anywhere special, Just thought I would ask
  4. #4 20th March 2011 
    Thanks

Oh one more thing Chris, Should I store the Mt-2 in the fridge? I have 4 bottles in powder form and was wondering if I should keep them in fridge until I use them or does it* matter?
  5. #5 21st March 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Oh one more thing Chris, Should I store the Mt-2 in the fridge? I have 4 bottles in powder form and was wondering if I should keep them in fridge until I use them or does it* matter?
    "
    Great questions, thanks for asking - keep them coming if you have them.* Yes, store the MT-2 in the fridge until you use them as it is best practice.