• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 2nd March 2011 
    Thanks

Still confused ?

So I have order my mt2, have read ALOT, but still am confused about dosage and timing?
    There seems to be alot of conflicting info on this site and could use someone to set the record straight.
    So load or dont load? ED shots or EOD or less? dosage? and does it matter if i take it before tanning or not??
    Thanks for any and all help
    Tulk311
  2. #2 2nd March 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Still confused ?

"
    So I have order my mt2, have read ALOT, but still am confused about dosage and timing?
    There seems to be alot of conflicting info on this site and could use someone to set the record straight.
    So load or dont load? ED shots or EOD or less? dosage? and does it matter if i take it before tanning or not??
    Thanks for any and all help
    Tulk311
    "

Welcome Tulk, dosage and timing strategy can be confusing.* All these topics are very personal and therefore there will be varying info/recommendations.* Impossible to give definitive answers unfortunately
    Load or dont load depends on your individual genetics, uv tolerance and objectives.* Someone with no or little tolerance to sun light will benefit from slowly preparing themselves for tanning.* Someone who can tan naturally doesnt follow the same cautions/protocol
    Frequency of injection depends on one's sensitivity to the peptide as well as goals.* Taking it before tanning is not important

The vague general info present at peptide-guide.com