• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 16th February 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Hair color change on Melanotan?

Melanotan peptide use has never influenced anything but my facial hair. Have heard stories over the years of darker hair...can anyone attest?
    Please share your melanotan story - details/testimonials help greatly!
  2. #2 17th February 2011 
    Thanks

Re: Anyone's hair color change?

darkened my head hair, pubic hair too. I think it's also dose depending. Increasing melanin should also have an impact on hair, so I guess it's about getting the right active to the follicle.
  3. #3 17th February 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

When it darkens hair on the head, was it the roots or more?
  4. #4 17th February 2011 
    Thanks

Hey Chris,

the new growth was darker when I injected every day ( started after 2 - 3 weeks) On maintenance ( when injecting 2 times a weeks, it turned light again)
    I'm a redhead, my natural color is kinda orange.

I'm happy with melanotan when it comes to darkening my skin color, looks amazing. But I also want to darken hair without the use of dyes on a permanent basis ( don't wanna depend on daily injections for hair color) People say]
    I know scientists are currently researching the forskolin route for hair darkening and it pays off]
    I tried to talika on my pale lashes and I think I noticed a subtle change but I once read it's dose depending. As forskolin is only one of the many ingredients in the eyelash serum, I guess a higher dose should give you a more dramatic darkening.

There are also some patents online using tyrosine and other stuff ( I think some of them are displayed on this forum)

I think it's possible to formulate our own product for hair darkening using forskolin or/and other ingredients. I just feel that when I email those researchers they're saying]
    Keep in touch
  5. #5 7th September 2018 
    Thanks
    How did it go with Forskolin? Did your hair get darker from it?