• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 6th February 2011 
    Thanks

Anti-imfamitory effect for asthma

I got my first PT-141 and mixed 2ml into 10mg of PT-141.
    My first does was 1ml of solution for a dose of .5mg of PT-141. A little tingling in the groin area after slight flushing. the excited feeling came about 4 hours later.
    My second does was 2ml for a does of 1mg. I did not get the flushing I did like earlier. the erection and sensitivity started around 5 - 6 hours later I had a persistent erection.
    This lasted most of the night and was kind of annoying.

Another effect I noticed was the asthmatic episodes I experience have gone away.
    I have read that MT11, PT-141 and other peptides that involve protein synthesis act as an anti inflammatory.
    Quit a few of the injections given for asthma that are corticosteroids act on the inflammation of the lungs.
    Can anyone else comment on this?
  2. #2 6th February 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Anti-imfamitory effect for asthma

"
    I got my first PT-141 and mixed 2ml into 10mg of PT-141.
    My first does was 1ml of solution for a dose of .5mg of PT-141. A little tingling in the groin area after slight flushing. the excited feeling came about 4 hours later.
    My second does was 2ml for a does of 1mg. I did not get the flushing I did like earlier. the erection and sensitivity started around 5 - 6 hours later I had a persistent erection.
    This lasted most of the night and was kind of annoying.

Another effect I noticed was the asthmatic episodes I experience have gone away.
    I have read that MT11, PT-141 and other peptides that involve protein synthesis act as an anti inflammatory.
    Quit a few of the injections given for asthma that are corticosteroids act on the inflammation of the lungs.
    Can anyone else comment on this?
    "
    I am not certain still about your dosing ejgood. Assume the first dose was .1ml and second was .2ml to equate to .5 and 1mg doses

Second dose did not yield any flushing as your receptors have hopefully desensitized a bit from the peptide.* Your dosage (the .5mg and 1mg) sound like they align with your outcome.* The persistent erections can certainly be annoying.* If the time is not right and you arent able to take advantage...certainly irritating.* Bump for input on the asthma & inflammation!*
  3. #3 6th February 2011 
    Thanks

Re: Anti-imfamitory effect for asthma

my does is fulfilling the outcome I had expected. Since a female partnet may not want to do a full 1mg dose, I dilluted 10mg with 2ml of water. I realize it is a matter of division.
    1 ml into 10mg would yield 1mg does for every tenth of a ml the same as 2ml of water into 10mg would yield .5mg for avery 10th of a mil.

1ml solution into 10mg of solution].10ml = 1mg
    .20ml = 2mg
    .30ml = 3mg and so on.....

1ml solution into 10mg of solution].10ml = 0.5mg
    .20ml = 1.0mg
    .30ml = 1.5mg
    .50ml = 2.0mg and so on........

From my
    .10ml = 1mg dose, I did get relief from my asthma.
    And yes, Please bump for asthma issues.....