• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 1st April 2011 
    Thanks

New here and a couple questions!

Just wanted to introduce myself and say that I've been reading a bit and seems like an awesome site.

My questions are]
    1. I am a red head with freckles....what would my best choice be to use..M1 or MII ?

2. What would be a good amount to purchase from the start? And where?

3. Will I be able to develop a tan being super fair skinned w/ freckles?

Thanks guys...sorry for the newbie questions ;D
  2. #2 1st April 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: New here and a couple questions!

"
    Just wanted to introduce myself and say that I've been reading a bit and seems like an awesome site.

My questions are]
    1. I am a red head with freckles....what would my best choice be to use..M1 or MII ?

2. What would be a good amount to purchase from the start? And where?

3. Will I be able to develop a tan being super fair skinned w/ freckles?

Thanks guys...sorry for the newbie questions ;D
    "
    Welcome jay
    Having red hair and freckles can vary.* A lot of times it takes one to know one (who will have challenges or likely to have success) with melanotan peptides.* Are you fair skinned, red haired and freckled like me?* Sun damage and how fair your skin is guides the planning/direction.* Post pictures if you want to seek the best council.
    MT-1 would require lots of patience, not protect you much from the sun...and at best can give your skin some tone/depth that is not possible naturally.* It could compliment you well, but could very well take 100mg or more to meet your goals.* You can develop a tan with fair skin and freckles, however you will obviously want to take care of your skin...tanning with sun damage is something that is about impossible to advise/advocate.* Melanotan will require diligence, time, resources, trial and error likely...it is a big commitment to make (particular should you choose to experiment with melanotan 2).* The more you can detail your sun damage, the better!
    Banners above are reputable to make online purchases
  3. #3 1st April 2011 
    Thanks

Thank you for the reply.

Sun damage is not much if any at all. I do get a decent amount of a tan for beig a red head..much more than my cousins who's complexions are the same. So I guess that could help.

I will likely try to start with MII and see how it goes.*
  4. #4 1st April 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Thank you for the reply.

Sun damage is not much if any at all. I do get a decent amount of a tan for beig a red head..much more than my cousins who's complexions are the same. So I guess that could help.

I will likely try to start with MII and see how it goes.
    "
    Great, as long as your freckles are not dark, large, and abundant your skin should have promise.* Good luck with the MT-II* ;D
  5. #5 31st March 2012 
    Thanks

"
    "
    Thank you for the reply.

I will likely try to start with MII and see how it goes.
    "
    Great, as long as your freckles are not dark, large, and abundant your skin should have promise.* Good luck with the MT-II* ;D
    "

Hey mate, I have quite a few freckles (they are small pin prick ones as opposed to large though) and literally no tan...ever lol. Is it still worth trying Melanotan 2 fake tan is doing my head in and I currently feel like the palest man in California haha?
  6. #6 31st March 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Freckles stand out and draw attn...Wasn't always I viewed spots/pigmentation as "beauty marks." Certainly sun damage on un-tanned skin was limiting...scary to remain pale & exposure yourself to harsh UVR (ie, Aussies...), dark(er) or darkening freckles (and moles) will however signal the start of pigmentation change - the change from Melanotan peptide use is shocking

A safe(r) strategy for initiating Melanotan usage would be to choose research peptide Melanotan 1. The original MT-I is a linear amino acid melanocyte stimulating hormone analog much more potent than our natural counterpart - the synthetic is therapeutic for tanned and dark skin types.

Melanotan 2 is exponentially more potent and will tan a blond or red head (with enough slow exposure to both synthetic melanotropin + UVR). Further peripheral side effects from MT-II usages includes most commonly nausea and vomiting. Desensitization or "loading" is needed to slowly acclimate to the peptide hormone. Low doses are sufficient for tanning and high dosages require timing to benefit from (recreational) aphrodisiac (Bremelanotide PT-141 targets the receptors specifically assoc with desire within melanocortin system) Melanotan II dosage.