• Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 17th November 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

TB-500 (Thymosin Beta 4)

Thymosin Beta 4 (TB-500)
    [b]HOW TO USE TB-500 (Thymosin beta 4)]

Research has shown that the best results are achieved when using sterile saline solution (Sodium Chloride Injection BP 0.9%) to mix TB-500 (thymosin beta4).

[b]Important]
    Only prepare the vials that will be used immediately. If using doses that are lower than the recommended dose, prepared vials must be stored in the fridge and be used within 8 days.

[b]Vial preparation]
    Remove the plastic protective cap of the sealed vial containing the powder of peptides.

Insert the filled syringe of 2ml of sodium chloride solution into the rubber top of the vial and release the 2ml of sodium chloride into the vial.

Remove the syringe and gently rotate the vial until the powder is completely dissolved.

Ensure that the solution is well mixed with all powder thoroughly dissolved for maximum safety and effectiveness.

[b]Administration]
    A Subcutaneous (S/C) inj.

[b]Frequency]
    Research studies have further shown that one (2ml. vial) Sub-Q Inj. each week for six consecutive weeks provides the best results.* There after, use only one (2ml. vial) per month.* It's best to give the Sub-Q Inj. 6 days before intense work outs. Therefore for best results, one vial per Sub-Q injection per week for 6 consecutive weeks, then 1 vial per month (the glass vial is 2ml, with 10mg TB-500 per vial), so it is 10mg/2ml).

[b]Contraindications]
    No known contraindication with tb4 peptide products, however tb500 has not been thoroughly tested to know its full effects.
    The product should not be used if the subject is pregnant or breast feeding.

[b]TB500 Storage]
    Store the product at room temperature in a non humid environment. An opened vile can be kept for up to 8 days in refrigerated storage.
  2. #2 5th December 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: TB-500 Thymosin Beta 4 Peptides

What is TB-500?
    TB-500 is a synthetic version of the naturally occurring peptide present in virtually all human and animal cells, Thymosin Beta 4 (TB-500). It is a first-in-class drug candidate that promotes the following*]
    •* Endothelial (blood vessels) cell differentiation
    •* Angiogenesis (growth of new blood cells from pre-existing vessels) in dermal tissues
    •* Keratinocyte migration
    •* Collagen deposition; and
    •* Decreases inflammation.
    One of TB500 key mechanisms of action is its ability to regulate the cell-building protein, Actin, a vital component of cell structure and movement. Of the thousands of proteins present in cells, actin represents up to 10% of the total proteins which therefore plays a major role in the genetic makeup of the cell.

This potent peptide is a member of a ubiquitous family of 16 related molecules with a high conservation of sequence and localization in most tissues and circulating cells in the body. Thymosin beta-4 not only binds to actin, but also blocks actin polymerization and is the actin-sequestering molecule.

Tß4 was identified as a gene that was up-regulated four-to-six fold during early blood vessel formation and found to promote the growth of new blood cells from the existing vessels. This peptide is present in wound fluid and when administered subcutaneously, it promotes wound healing, muscle building and speeds up recovery time of muscles fibres and their cells.

An additional key factor of TB500 is that it promotes cell migration through a specific interaction with actin in the cell cytoskeleton. It has been demonstrated that a central small amino acid long-actin binding domain has both blood cell reproduction and wound healing characteristics. These characteristics are uncovered by accelerating the migration of endothelial cells and keratinocytes. It also increases the production of extracellular matrix-degrading enzymes.

Research confirms that TB500 is a potent, naturally occurring wound repair factor with anti-inflammatory properties. TB-500 is different from other repair factors, such as growth factors, in that it promotes endothelial and keratinocyte migration. It also does not bind to the extracellular matrix and has a very low molecular weight meaning it can travel relatively long distances through tissues.
  3. #3 4th January 2012 
    Thanks

Re: TB-500 (Thymosin Beta 4)

Chris, do you (or anyone else) know of any reason not to store this particular product in a refrigerator? (prior to reconstitution)
  4. #4 4th January 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: TB500 (Thymosin Beta-4) Healing Peptide

"
    Chris, do you (or anyone else) know of any reason not to store this particular product in a refrigerator? (prior to reconstitution)
    "

No sir, I did not
    Injected my first TB-500 dose today. Tested the waters with 100mcg (added to 250mcg Mt-2).*
  5. #5 4th January 2012 
    Thanks

Thanks Chris.

I'm on my third week of TB-500 2mg once a week at one time. I started with 2mg and was really surprised by the pronounced effect 2mg had on my body. The effect was very strong for myself and I remember saying I'm glad I didn't start with 10mg! The anti inflammatory response was amazing. This is purely anecdotal, but I remember it triggering a memory feeling of wow this reminds me of the way I felt when I was younger. I notice a decrease in inflammation I was having and even healing in some areas very rapidly.

I thought this was weird, not harmful or uncomfortable, but I had a tremendous amount of "sleep" in the corners of my eyes the next morning upon waking after the first dose.
    The second week I had an ingrown hair on my arm that just wouldn't go away. It was causing a bump on my arm. I had squeezed it and tried to break the skin to free the hair. That didn't work, it only irritated the area.

I used my second dose of TB-500 I guess a day or so later. The next day I noticed a large red area around the ingrown hair and a large amount of puss under the skin. The redness was about the size of a half dollar. I popped the skin and a large amount of puss did come out. I wiped the area with a cotton ball I had wet with rubbing alcohol, then let it be. The next day all the redness was gone and the wound had closed up. It was not sore and did not hurt.
    That was pretty much the end of that. I continued to keep an eye on the area and all is fine a week and a half later.

One of my clients is a doctor that is familiar with TB-500. He has worked with it in some of his research, I shared this story with him and he told me that sounds right. The first 24-48 hours there will be an increase in inflammation as the TB-500 "goes to work". (my words)

I'm using the TB-500 in conjuction with GHRH and GHRP to accelerate healing in a shoulder injury.
  6. #6 4th January 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Wonderful info, very thankful for the post!* Is one inject weekly superior to multiple smaller administrations?

7. #7 1st March 2012 
    Thanks

I am currently in the middle of a 6 week cycle of TB500. I am not experiencing any of the very obvious signs of improvement that others are having. I am curious - from which source are you purchasing your peptides? I am aware that there are some suppliers that are more credible than others. Which are they? Any feedback would be much appreciated!
  8. #8 3rd April 2012 
    Thanks

I'm currently running 5mg wkly and was wonder what affect this pep has on cortisol? So far it is reminding me of a strong cortisol blocker and immunostimulant.

Week 2 and the inflammatory response is up on cuts scraps and acne sores. Also endurance is up but that could be the igf-1 lr3.
  9. #9 3rd April 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    I am currently in the middle of a 6 week cycle of TB500. I am not experiencing any of the very obvious signs of improvement that others are having. I am curious - from which source are you purchasing your peptides? I am aware that there are some suppliers that are more credible than others. Which are they? Any feedback would be much appreciated!
    "
    I think in terms of TB4 (TB-500), quality control concerns are not present - particularly due to the ease of manufacture (relatively speaking in relation to other popular research peptides) - pure, reliable thymosin beta 4 peptides should be good to go whoever the supplier (imho)

10. #10 3rd April 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    I'm currently running 5mg wkly
    "
    How are you dosing TB-500 bencozzy?* Seeing more and more rave reviews, quality logs & subj matter on TB in 2012 - good stuff - interested to learn more.* only sampled a few vials myself
  11. #11 4th April 2012 
    Thanks

5mg once a week on Saturday in the am. Most of the immune response seems to give the most feeling of effect for the first 48 hrs. Which is a increase in inflammation puss in sores and general feeling of like the on set of a fever no increase in temp though.

I went fairly experimental with the dosing if I do another run I'll probably do 2mg split into several doses in a week and see how that works.

Oh and week 2s dose had more inflammatory response then week one.
  12. #12 4th April 2012 
    Thanks

Fyi I'm running this with mt2 125 mcg hang igf-1 lr3 100 mcg .
  13. #13 4th April 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    "

Good stuff, ty
    good to know and be comfortable with injecting the entire 2mg or 5mg contents

I understand there are 10mg TB4 peptides on the market...what's the higher limit or max dose per injection you would advise?
  14. #14 4th April 2012 
    Thanks

"
    "
    "

Good stuff, ty
    good to know and be comfortable with injecting the entire 2mg or 5mg contents

I understand there are 10mg TB4 peptides on the market...what's the higher limit or max dose per injection you would advise?
    "

My father in law says stroke patients get 5mg 3xweekly but that's with a severe trauma. Personal I think 8mg a week would be my upper limit and would have to be split into multiple doses to counter act the ill feeling. I've only done 5mg weekly so far so that's only speculation.
  15. #15 8th April 2012 
    Thanks

Third week dosed no ill effects this time which is interesting. Joints definitely feel less ache compared to pre tb4.
  16. #16 8th April 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Third week dosed no ill effects this time which is interesting. Joints definitely feel less ache compared to pre tb4.
    "

Continue to hear feedback such as yours, thanks again bencozzy - sounds like a life-changing/enhancing efficacious product

If given the choice between the 5mg and 2mg TB-500, have a preference? Thanks for the dosage info!

A weekly 2-5mg TB-500 with HGH (and/or HCG) would be a good weekend morning cocktail
  17. #17 8th April 2012 
    Thanks

For me 5mg is all I've run so far but I weigh 225lbs. Really though for the cost 5mg is good and the results have come quick at this dose.
  18. #18 10th April 2012 
    Thanks

Did a fourth shot Monday 5 mg after the usual 5 mg on Saturday. Slight headache???* But not a issue my mind was clear as ever.
  19. #19 15th April 2012 
    Thanks

I did a test and pinned 15 mg over a 12 day period ill feeling didn't come after third shot.
  20. #20 15th April 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    I did a test and pinned 15 mg over a 12 day period ill feeling didn't come after third shot.
    "
    Enjoying the updates bc. In my brief experience, 2mg weekly doses (or every so often) of TB-500 have not lead to any side effects
    Positives have been the pain-free jogging (knee surgery patient/history...) next day(s) after TB4 dosage

If given the choice between investing in a half dozen units, would your choice be the 2mg or 5mg product?