• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 30th July 2012 
    Thanks

Skin type 3 melanotan

Right guys I have got a total of 20mg melanotan II and have had 2 injections @ 0.5mg each injection and not been to bad (Have had dull headache), tonight am thinking of upping it up to 1mg every day what do you guys think ?*

I have been recomended to do the loading phase for 10 days is this right ?

When should I be starting to use the sunbeds.
  2. #2 30th July 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Skin type 3 melanotan - best of luck!

What business does a skin type three have taking super-potent Melanotan II?* Assuming skin type three has perfectly healthy tanning/pigmentation ability?

Over-dosing immediately 500mcg of MT-II should lead to headaches...upping the dose sounds unnecessary - is there a narrow time frame or some wild goal/need for the extreme use?

Whoever has recommended anything seems to have little credit by my standards - load for a month if you wish...

IMHO Melanotan 1 would be more suited to your skin type (III)

When do you want to integrate photo-therapy?* Imagine it matters less given the dosage already in the system & genetics* 8)
  3. #3 11th August 2012 
    Thanks

Re: Skin type 3 melanotan

"
    What business does a skin type three have taking super-potent Melanotan II?* Assuming skin type three has perfectly healthy tanning/pigmentation ability?

Over-dosing immediately 500mcg of MT-II should lead to headaches...upping the dose sounds unnecessary - is there a narrow time frame or some wild goal/need for the extreme use?

Whoever has recommended anything seems to have little credit by my standards - load for a month if you wish...

IMHO Melanotan 1 would be more suited to your skin type (III)

When do you want to integrate photo-therapy?* Imagine it matters less given the dosage already in the system & genetics* 8)
    "

Found that I am actually skin type 2 not 3 and I am doing 1mg ed and using the sunbeds and the tan is going great
  4. #4 13th August 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Skin type 3 melanotan user - reports positive results

"
    Found that I am actually skin type 2 not 3 and I am doing 1mg ed and using the sunbeds and the tan is going great
    "
    Very nice, thrilled to hear - everything seems dialed in - good luck!!!