• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 20th June 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Healing Peptides

ACT1 PEPTIDE: this peptide is cleaved from thymosin, it was created from a section of the thymosin (TB-500) amino acid chain.

ACT1 PEPTIDE
    - promotes skin wound healing
    - closure at the wound site
    - reduced scarring at the site of injury
    - reduced inflammation at injury site
    - research is being conducted in healing of the heart(tons of successful studies on heart post injury), spinal cord, cornea.

BPC 157]- BPC 157 has been shown in rat studies to heal torn quadriceps muscles, detached achilles tendon, muscles that have been damaged/crushed
    - dramatic fast recovery from muscle tears
    - tendon to bone healing
    - increased ligament healing
    - has a variety of protective effects in the organs
    - human trials demonstrate healing and prevention of stomach ulcers
    - no adverse reactions have been seen in human trials.

Both ACT1 PEPTIDE and BPC 157 have been shown to heal a variety of wounds in all areas researched, including internal organs, muscles, ligaments, tendons, skin, internal lacerations from surgery, etc. Anyone at MHQ research these peptides?
  2. #2 28th July 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: TB500 Healing Peptides

Thymosin beta4 and corneal wound healing: visions of the future.

Abstract
    Persistent corneal epithelial defects and inflammation within the central cornea can directly distort visual acuity and may lead to permanent visual loss. Therefore, treatments with agents that enhance corneal reepithelialization and regulate the inflammatory response without the deleterious side effects of currently used agents such as corticosteroids would result in improved clinical outcome and would represent a major advance in the field. Despite much progress in the areas of corneal wound healing research, clinically available pharmacological therapies that can promote repair and limit the visual complications from persistent corneal wounds are severely limited and remains a major deficiency in the field. Prior studies from our laboratory have demonstrated the potent wound healing and anti-inflammatory effects of thymosin beta 4 (TB-500); TB500 in numerous models of corneal injury. We are studying the mechanisms by which Thymosin beta 4 suppresses inflammation and promotes repair. Herein, we discuss some of our new basic scientific directions that may lead to the use of tb-500 as a novel corneal wound healing and anti-inflammatory therapy.
  3. #3 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I have heard that TB-500 is really great and I do not have any question with that claim knowing that my friend has really benefited from it. However, I am not sure of the other peps that you have listed on this forum.