• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 16th March 2012 
    Thanks

Nervous Beginner

So... I'm a Cali native and a frequent tanner. I surfed for 17 years and have always had a tan. I'm blue eyed, dark brown hair, European descent.. a few moles on my body. As of right now I have a really good tan from indoor tanning.. I'm turning 30 this May and want to cut my sun exposure down. I randomly came across the forum and have been reading all the success stories!! I love it and wanna give this a try! However I am extremely nervous, I have never worked with needles. I know I can do this, I just don't wanna mess anything up. I reviewed the Peptide Calculator and felt a bit overwhelmed... numbers... ouch... haha... I ordered:

From Tan Research]MT-II 10MG
    From Amazon]1cc 28x1/2 Syringe
    30ml Bacteriostatic Water

I'm sure once I have the syringe in hand I will understand everything better.. just trying to cover my bases.
    I can't wait to get started and hope to have some positive feedback!
  2. #2 16th March 2012 
    Thanks

Re: Nervous Beginner

The first time I did it I was nervous as hell.* Don't worry.* It happens to the best of us!*

To reconstitute, 1 full CC (1 syringe full) will be 100 units.* It's super easy.* Pull the Bac Water out w/ the syringe, poke it into your MT.* Go slow when pressing down the plunger.* Try to hit the sides of the MT vial.* When you have the full CC in the MT vial, gently roll it back and forth for 10-20 seconds to mix it.* Don't shake.* Toss that syringe.* They're cheap.

I take an anti-histamine 1 hour before each shot.* I tried 15 minutes, and it didn't work for me.* Also, try to have food in your belly before injecting.

Using a FRESH SYRINGE, pull your 2.5 units or 5 units (100 units = 10mg; 2.5 units = .25 mg).* Find a spot in your belly fat, wipe thoroughly with the alcohol pad.* Pinch the area where you want to inject, insert the needle (if you're doing it right, you might not even feel the needle go in), and press down on the plunger.* Wait a couple of seconds, remove the needle and wipe down with the alcohol pad.

If you get nauseous, it'll probably come within 5-10 minutes of injection, and last 10-30 minutes.* (your mileage may vary)

Easy peasy!
  3. #3 21st March 2012 
    Thanks

I got everything in the mail today... super fast! I mixed everything and did my 1st injection this evening... I must say, it was not that bad... I only did 0.1 (10 units) for this 1st time... however, I must suck at putting in needles... after holding it for 3 seconds a tiny bit of blood came out... =/

I'll give this a go again tomorrow night. should I stay at 0.1 or go up to 2.5 units if everything is good?

4. #4 21st March 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    I got everything in the mail today... super fast! I mixed everything and did my 1st injection this evening... I must say, it was not that bad... I only did 0.1 (10 units) for this 1st time... however, I must suck at putting in needles... after holding it for 3 seconds a tiny bit of blood came out... =/

I'll give this a go again tomorrow night. should I stay at 0.1 or go up to 2.5 units if everything is good?
    "

strange blood came out, 99 out of 100 that won't/shouldn't occur via subcutaneous melanotan injection

1/10th of the vial (10 units given 1ml used for reconstitution) for a first dose is huge, I wouldnt venture higher...but I feel there could be a typo 1-2.5 units is my recommendation - good luck UO!
  5. #5 21st March 2012 
    Thanks

oh goodness... ya. I'll take it down a few notches next time. I never got nausea or any other bad feeling... but I did have trouble falling asleep, is if I had caffeine in my system or something..

Question: If I'm already tan, will melanotan 2 work with what I already built up; or will I have to tan in a few days to develop?*
  6. #6 21st March 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Great, definitely want to listen to your body and continue minimizing/avoiding side effects from over-dosage. Can certainly alter your appetite and energy balance....
    Some dose high before bed...but word to the wise is "load" or acclimate or desensitize to the peptide - rapidly the body accepts the fast acting water soluble melancortin peptide hormone, sometimes releasing a histamine reaction

If you are already tan, MT-2 will enhance your melanin density continuing to create darker eumelanin production from melanocytes stimulated by melanotropin peptides, and the tan will set in fully around day 3, give or take some...for melanogenesis to create a natural photo-protective tan
  7. #7 26th April 2012 
    Thanks

So just over a month... here is my color change*

[attachment deleted by admin]
  8. #8 26th April 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Melanotan works in weeks, congrats

Well done - Amazing results - Tan is dialed in for summer!
  9. #9 27th April 2012 
    Thanks

What has your dosing schedule been like?