• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 1st April 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Melanotan Review

Anyone have a experience to share?* What is something you have learned about tanning and MT-2?
  2. #2 2nd April 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Melanotan Review

Melanotropin therapy is amazing, if only I would have known earlier & used less - future target analogs should deliver much promise to future generations!
  3. #3 4th April 2012 
    Thanks

i am 22 mg's into m2 and have had about 5/6 tanning bed sessions (highest ive gone is 6 minutes) and some outdoor sun ( not always sunny yet where i am) and i have VERY good colour... although i am skin type 3 so i can tan without any issues

melanotan+the tan has made my complexion 10 times better and i look a lot healthier (medication i was on earlier in year kept me out of the sun for a while so i was quite pale)

once im finished my 50mg i plan on buying more.... although i should be good for the summer.... this stuff has gotten rid completely of discolouration/blush on my face and i feel fucking awesome

is this something i can use continually or do i need to cycle off?
  4. #4 7th April 2012 
    Thanks

From my experience, if you have that great color now, you should finish your "cycle" and it will take quite awhile for it to fade naturally.* You have quite the build up of melanocytes right now.* Depending on how deep your color is?* It should take a good 6 weeks if not more.* All depending on how brown you are.* And that's just going by your post, no picture.

I say take time off because I was on MT II for quite awhile at one point.* Kept going and going.* Not ridiculously high, but a maintenance dose.* What I seem to notice now is that my arms and hands turn brown like snapping your fingers.* No peptide in use.* I think it's amazing.

What I didn't think of at the time was how much and how long I actually used MT II.* Everyone was giving me complements.* And best of all was how white my teeth looked!* FINALLY I THOUGHT]
    I don't think it did any harm.* I did not have any mole issues.* When I didn't know what I was doing before when I first started?* I gave myself freckles within 2 days.* Because some "guru" was posting about how much you take.* I even got freckles around my injection point.* And the moles at that time did get dark.* But they bounced back after a very short cycle.

Then I did my own.* I was my own guinea pig.* And then I preached what I practiced and saved a lot of people grief.* Those who took it at night that would vomit?* I knew they ate right before they injected.* I knew you couldn't eat at least 2 hours before injecting* And the list goes on.* And ran my cycle for 12 weeks and watched how long it took to fade.

Waited a couple of months, jumped back on.* I've been on and off a lot.* And learned a lot from my friend named Vette.* But my findings have helped a lot of people.*

I just hope I can continue to help those people with my own trial and error over the years,
    T
  5. #5 8th April 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Love the guidance from Torchy, on the wave-length * Best advice at the point of MT2 saturation/tan is to take time off & enjoy the dense melanin residing in your dermis.* It is amazing how long the results can last.... Valuable help!
  6. #6 9th April 2012 
    Thanks

Thank you!
  7. #7 23rd April 2012 
    Thanks

I find it so interesting that people tend to vomit if injecting it after eating.. I have now made it a point to only inject after eating because I avoid nausea completely that way.

Maybe we all just have different effects - much like any other medication!* ]Atleast it passes quite quickly though.

I don't have much of a review to give since I am only 4 days in so far, but while I'm here I will just add that Melanotan II is so far so good for me. While I cannot see any colour yet, I get very positive side effects from using it (especially in relation to libido ]
    I am a skin type II so am eager to see the outcome, but will definitely keep the results posted... Am a bit curious on what my tattoos will come out like though!
  8. #8 23rd April 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Vomiting after exposure to melanotan 2 can happen anytime...had the injection absorb too quick/too much/too soon

It's good old wives tale/practice to begin when relaxed, when full, at night...etc to initiate

best to not make the first mistake the morning of an important presentation/meeting at the office

I believe all desensitize rapidly (per clinical literature & experience) - after the first handful of days, dosing freedom increases big-time

Great when users have clarity that after 3-4 days...melanin may be on deck, coming to surface..but not likely going to get noticed until ~1 week mark (best of luck Rb!)

Tattoos generally preserve just fine - Teeth (appear) whiten with many Melanotan tanners contrasting their new tone w/ their same pearly whites*