• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: New MT-2 User

1. #1 28th June 2010 
    Thanks

New MT-2 User

Hello all,

I am a new MT-2 user with only 3- .25 injections under my belt. I have been concerned about the noted side effects but have not experianced any to date. Is it time to bump to a .5 dose or should I continue the week on the lower dose. I did have a few moments (maybe 5min) of feeling woozy on the 3rd dose but it was aprox 4 hrs after the injection. Not sure it is related. Maybe wishfull thinking to know there is somthing to this produce.

How long after the injection are most users feeling the sides?
    How long does the GI sides last?
    How would you describe the feeling? (Mild upset stomach, Like you had too much to drink, flu like, ect...)

Also, I see that there is a source listed in several other places on this site. The MT-2 i recieved came from another place. Is it okay to ask what the experiance with differnt sources is. Any well known fakes?

Thanks and look forward to sharing my experiance,

Craig
  2. #2 1st July 2010 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: New MT-2 User

"
    Hello all,

I am a new MT-2 user with only 3- .25 injections under my belt. I have been concerned about the noted side effects but have not experianced any to date. Is it time to bump to a .5 dose or should I continue the week on the lower dose. I did have a few moments (maybe 5min) of feeling woozy on the 3rd dose but it was aprox 4 hrs after the injection. Not sure it is related. Maybe wishfull thinking to know there is somthing to this produce.

How long after the injection are most users feeling the sides?
    How long does the GI sides last?
    How would you describe the feeling? (Mild upset stomach, Like you had too much to drink, flu like, ect...)

Also, I see that there is a source listed in several other places on this site. The MT-2 i recieved came from another place. Is it okay to ask what the experiance with differnt sources is. Any well known fakes?

Thanks and look forward to sharing my experiance,

Craig
    "

Welcome Craig!* Very happy to have you and see that you were prepared prior to your MT-2 run.* Sounds like you should not be very concerned about side effects as you were wise to take a handful of low doses first.

Definitely bump up the dose at this point, no need to wait a week.* Keep it gradual and listen to your body - as you are ]
    5 minute post inject woozy feeling sounds about right, it can sneak up on you ~4 hours afterward also - rare, but I know what you are talking about...happens to me every now and again - certainly related

The GI sides I would align with mild upset stomach.* Depends a lot on the individual.* Those who have sensitive systems should be conscious of what they have in their stomach.* Worst case scenario]
    Absolutely okay to discuss MT-2 experiences.* I have never seen any fakes...* Fraud and misinformation are the concern (imo).* The sellers worth their salt offer very pure products.* The market has been very good to researchers over the years.*

Fraudulent/ignorant product claims from buyers, sellers and site owners are better left to the other melanotan discussion sites.* My bias are here for a reason.* There is certain info/attn I wanted to steer clear of in the infancy stages of this website.* If the interest picks up I may offer a section for source discussion, etc

Look forward to hearing about your experience!