• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 2nd June 2010 
    Thanks

First time use of Melanotan

Hi all,
    i'm tim and i live in Belgium.
    I have a few questions for you all.
    I'm thinking of buying Melanotan but because i seem to never get a suntan.
    but i'm a bit worried about my freckles. i have a lot of them on my face, back and arms.
    i heard they go to the black side if i would use it...is this right? that would really stop me from using it.. and its the thing i'm most concerned about..

I have skintype 1 and what would you guys recommend? Melanotan peptide or melanotan II??
    I was thinking MT-II...

and maybe someone can fix me up a schedule for first time use.
    i'm about 1.73 cm tall and my weight is 63 kg..

thanks..
    tim
  2. #2 4th June 2010 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: first time Melanotan user

Welcome Tim.* Very good consideration before use.* Have you seen any before/afters that might match up to your skin type and freckles - definitely keep your eyes peeled, or post some up of yourself for a critique.* There are obvious folks out there who are different candidates for the melanotan peptides.* Really rough subject matter to talk about...but a user can often point out someone who is going to have particular challenges.*

If you cannot tan at all, MT-2 could be the better choice.* Certainly would be the one which would be more efficient and give UV protection faster/better (in most cases)...and a first melanotan tan.

it is a strange point when your freckles become dark at a rate in which the rest cannot keep up...looks weird for a number of days for some folks, a lot of folks - especially the very first time.* just extra things to be conscious of and prepare for. really great that you ask questions before diving in, appreciate it!
  3. #3 4th June 2010 
    Thanks

Re: melanotan 2 dosage

thanks for getting back at me Melanotan,

my skin type is kinda like that Spencer dude at the before and after pics.
    but i really think that's unreal...
    well see what happens..
    i already ordered a 50mg MT-2
    so you think that can work for me to?
    not looking to get that dark but sure can use some tan...
    And if i start i wanna begin slow. like shots from 0.05ml each day or you think its not enough?
    then slowly build up to 0.075 and 0.1ml.
    or should i do more in the beginning?

thanks..
  4. #4 4th June 2010 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: first time use of melanotan

Definitely real results from spencer.* Real challenge and real dedication...drastic change from him, that's for sure.* The challenges you will have with your personal sun damage will be mental and physical.* Keep in touch through it all please.* If there is anything we can do, please seek our council!
    50mg is a large commitment, but you may need it all to get the results you want.* You should be set up for success, you have done some homework* 8)
    Best of luck!!!