• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 6th April 2010 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

9 Tips for Success

Things you should know]
    Dose escalation.* With Melanotan 2, a good starting point is .25 mg.* The goal is to find the smallest effective dose possible while limiting side-effects.* Everyone is different, not all suppliers are created equal.*

Anti-histamines.* Anti-histamine use can help reduce post injection nausea from MT-2.* The anti-histamine reduces the probability of the body reacting that way to the introduction of the foreign compound.* Claritin (Loratadine), Zyrtec (Cetirizine), Benadryl (Diphenhydramine) are appropriate.*

Cover your eyes and face.* Fair skinned MT-2 users particularly.* As limited UV exposure is essential for a natural looking tan, experiment with your body first.* Try and avoid exposing your face until your 2nd or 3rd Melanotan cycle.* Many out there overexpose themselves leaving their faces looking extra dark.* Purple lips, wrinkles and freckles are just some of the lovely characteristics misuse can bring.* Your face is sensitive, protect it. Achieving a balanced tan is what most of us are after.*

Ignore dosing charts.
    * Rely on a common sense approach of dose escalation and experimentation.* Charts which float around the net often have not kept up with the collective and advocate dangerously high dosages.*

Read current guides.* Find the best information from many sources.* Misinformation, trends, fades, and propaganda run rampant in the marketplace.* Successful how to guides often share many similar principles which are extremely helpful to pay attention to.* *

Rely on referrals.* A seller who has stood the test of time and has referrals is likely looking out for you.* A seller or area touting concerns about fillers, standards or origins often are misguided.*

Log & support user logs.* Creating or simply participating in user logs offers insight into the thought process of the MT-2 user.* The market relies on the collective knowledge.* Rare there are detailed instructions applicable to you and your specific objectives.* Ask questions.* You will be surprised how many tricks of the trade rise to the surface.

Weight-loss.* Clinical data is on the rise.* For now, many users believe MT-2 has fat loss/appetite suppression possibilities.* Maximize fat loss when you use MT-2 on days or during time periods when you are fasting or in a caloric deficit.

Travel sized Peptides.* Although reconstituted MT-2 lasts for months when refrigerated, peptides are perishable items and require a certain level of care.* 10mg MT-2 has been the industry standard size.* With the dosage charts on the decrease, dose escalation on the increase, 5mg MT-2 offers further efficacy.* Rather take a 10mg or 5mg MT-2 on a 4 day vacation?* What about a 2mg PT-141 for the weekend?* These are some options to take note of.* From experience I can tell you there is not much exciting about bringing a 10mg vial on a trip only to pitch 5-8mg of the product in the trash before the flight home.*
  2. #2 7th April 2010 
    Thanks

Re: 9 Tips for Success

Hey Chris,
    Great advice as always. And timely for me, as I'm going to mix some M2 into my current M1 regime towards the end of April. To avoid nausea, how long before M2 dosing do you take an anti-histamine?* And do you take a liquid or capsule/tablet anti-histamine?

Thanks!!!
    Micah
  3. #3 7th April 2010 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I take the solid, cheap generic claritin ~15 minutes prior to injection
  4. #4 7th April 2010 
    Thanks

Excellent - thanks. I've noticed a slight wave of nausea on a few nights since I bumped up to 2MG of M1. Pretty much just on nights where I haven't had a big meal, so I'm concerned that M2 will send my yakking!* Hopefully the Claritin can stave that off till it passes. Going to get a new salon package tomorrow - I can't freaking wait to see some color develop!

You're the best dude - thanks for doing what you do.
  5. #5 7th April 2010 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Does the nausea stay with you long on the M1?* Typically if i run into it, it is only brief.* Hasnt happened in awhile though.* Appreciate you Micah & look forward to hearing about your color* ;D
  6. #6 8th April 2010 
    Thanks

No, the nausea doesn't last long with the M1 - I step out and get some fresh air and it passes. It seems to happen way more intensely on Mon and Wed nights, which are nights that I have basketball games -- I try to pile on the food before doing it on those nights, but it's like my body is exhausted and doesn't want to deal with the intrusion of the M1. I drank an extra FRS last night and it seemed to help a little.

But my concern is with the M2 - guess I'll just try a few .25 MG's and see how it goes. Ideally I will reach a point where I can just avoid loading on those nights.

Thanks again -- look forward to sharing some good result news with ya!

7. #7 8th April 2010 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Yeah, I dont think MT-2 will be that bad for you.* Youve experienced it.* Shouldnt be worse
  8. #8 5th January 2013 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Melanotan Tanning Strategy for Results

Well wishes to all this year, reach goals like...lance armstrong...any peptide or pro-tein super hero out there?
    best yet, keep safe and in top shape...stick to good drugs only, say no to bovine/equine and other non-human anabolic steroid - Say yes to approved MT1, MTII, TB500, HGH and HCG featured peptides worth a cart visit, at minimum a consideration, surprising low prices on propeptides in 2013 at few stores (via newsletter feeds...). Cutting-edge products, aka super-human supplies for injection from qualified professionals under sterile conditions (=>peptides, proteins, amino acids) & live the dream
    Good luck onlookers as well as forum posters* 8)
    Thank you, kind regards again for the flow of advanced questions on melanotan peptides. Membership here at Melanotan HQ creates quality contributions (I am so thankful for, again, prayers from the USA go out to all melanotan forum members) sharing developments helpful to those analytic, artistic and direct info seekers of melancortin agonist - tanning injection and bremelanotide pt-141 libido - aphrodisiac is world's best synthetic analog exerting effects on melanocortin 1 receptors and 3+4 melanocortin system wide-spread blast of spontaneous desire, trumps blood-pusher (viagr, cia, levetra) experiences ...spices of the oral can be icing on the cake (pls do not get me all wrong now...* )

Another mention of appreciation for all oversights ignoring lengthy off-topic stories of mistakes past - sometimes cautious counsel recycles, lower stress posting habits on deck... Still, important forum position is when melanotan results are put under the microscope, enough credit is often overlooked. Potent melanocortins act initially with large side-effect potential the skin sensitive to allergy may wish to dose melanotan peptide low having anti-histamine around to mitigate over-dosage of the short-acting melanin advancing pigment melanotan magic peptides melanotan II 10mg (best-seller), buy melanotan 1 custom pt-141 bremelanotide sold to USA, CAN addresses. Beg pardon from thread starters who may have received lacking or delayed response times to important questions about tanning salons, medical concerns, anti-aging/bodybuilding dosages or general free info - Welcome any questions throughout this place, make the board your own utility if helpful - good luck again MHQ, ty for viewing - sorry about for getting off track at any points along the way. High quality content to stream consistently, look out spring breakers (North America) - 2-3 months away to spend time enjoying outdoors (hopeful sunshine, melanotan jabs, vit d supplements continue to lower in price, improve in quality)*