• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 12th March 2010 
    Thanks

3-4 weeks regardless of early uv exposure?

I was just looking for a little clarification. I seem to always come across the line that says," Results are usually visible by the 3rd or 4th week, with freckles darkening before that." At what kind of loading and how soon was uv exposure introduced for those results? I was just wondering if me getting some uv right now during loading is a waste or will my results come sooner this way? I am skin type III, and have been loading w/ just .5 mg/day and am on day 9 today. I laid out for the first time yesterday 20 min per side cause it was so damn nice outside.
  2. #2 15th March 2010 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: 3-4 weeks regardless of early uv exposure?

Great question to clarify* 8)*
    Stating that results are visible is not entirely specific, but is a clue to what the objective is.* My assumption would be that if it took 3-4 weeks of use, a user would likely be a low skin type who may not be able to tan naturally/easily.* It may take a month of loading the melanotan peptide for a ultra pale photosensitive individual to get past the potentially awkward dark freckle stage.* For a higher skin type person (type III) who can tan at a reasonable rate naturally it would be possible to acquire a deep tan by the 3-4 week point.

A skin type I researcher who cannot tan, has not tanned in some time, needs more work compared to a skin type III researcher.* Results are dependent on dose, exposure, patience and genetics...results being measured by a tan.*

For a skin type III who has ~10mg of MT-II in them after two weeks, sun exposure at this point is entirely reasonable and likely effective.* More-so than it would have been at 1mg in...where you would be more likely to see a sunburn.* Skin type III's are generally exempt from any specific loading phase as they dont really need super a-msh to avoid a damaging themselves.*
  3. #3 15th March 2010 
    Thanks

Good deal, Thank You! I guess I'll move onto a maintenance dose now and wait and see while getting some lay out time here and there. Much appreciated!
  4. #4 15th March 2010 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Hard to advise anyone to see more sun or dose more than needed.* Going slow is best when beginning.* Took me probably three years to really dial in the right dose that suits me.* Still learning, appreciating moderation currently - seems to be a current trend as far as melanotan use goes.* Believe there is more and more quality info and responsible users sharing their best intel.* Good times*

Let us know if you receive any comments/compliments this week.* Imagine the 10mg and UV exposure will give you a glow.* You may not notice (as I often dont), but others likely will.* From what I can tell you have set yourself up for some results, best of luck!
  5. #5 16th March 2010 
    Thanks

Thanks bro, got another 60 min out by the pool yesterday. We shall see in another week or so I'm sure.
  6. #6 16th March 2010 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

at this point I would advise you to be sure to put sunscreen on your face (if you are not already).* typically the face, lips, can get dark quick

Sounds like you have enjoyed some nice weather* 8)
  7. #7 10th April 2010 
    Thanks

Yep, I started putting sunscreen on my face every morning just to protect me when I'm just out in the sun working. I do normally anyways, since I work outdoors a lot.