• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 9th March 2010 
    Thanks

Melanotan 2 Research Question

HI Chris, I have been researching about this melanotan 2, and want to give it a try. Im 22yrs old male, and type 2 skin.

I will add 1 ml of Bac water to each 10 mg vial so 1iu = 1mg of Mel 2

What protocol would you suggest, start at 0.25mg, than move upto eventually 1mg, how would I do that? When should I begin tanning? and once I have my desired tan, how often should I inject and how much mg to use.

Cant wait to begin this journey

thanks alot
    Michael
  2. #2 10th March 2010 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: melanotan 2 question and up and coming log.

Welcome Michael, wish you luck!

1ml of bact water is good to reconstitute 10mg MT-II.* If you were to use a 1ml/100iu (U100) insulin pin to measure your dose, the measurement would be 10iu = 1mg MT-II

Across the board, the starting dose should be .25mg.* Take an anti-histamine, eat a late dinner/meal, then inject MT-II.*

Hopefully you will have a good nights rest and wont notice any flushing, upset stomach, or aphrodisiac effects

From there increase the dose to .5mg daily or every other day depending on the pace you would choose - everything is adjustable on the fly

Once you dose upwards of .5mg you can figure out if you are one who feels the aphrodisiac traits or not.* Some claim they dont experience much in that dept or cannot differentiate.* At this point you can figure out whether or not you would like to use the aphrodisiac within your lifestyle...or not.* Meaning if you were anticipating sexual activity at 10pm you may decide to dose MT-II around 7pm.* If you have a board meeting at 8am wearing slacks you may not want to inject 1mg MT-II at midnight the night before.* The little details...

Is tanning in a bed or outside part of your game plan at this time mishag?* A rough estimate for a skin type II who has been inside all winter (assuming) would be to go through 8-10mg before seeing UV radiation.* -Certainly start out very slow and very low to gauge whether or not you are burning at all.*

Once you are content with your tan there are a couple considerations to keep in mind.* Of course you will know how much exposure you have put your body through and how many mg's of melanotan peptide you have administered.* Ideally you wont need to continue using MT-II besides when you want/choose.* For example, you have a tan-derived from melanotan use, the weekend is approaching and you are going to be outside playing golf on the weekends....* Dosing .75-1mg friday (1 inject a week or none) evening should help give you that edge.* Of course this is very individual and varies.* The tan lasts a long time.* Very likely you would be able to coast 2, 3, 4 months with being satisfied with your color and not use any MT-II, this is good as I would not wish to be dependent on the product.*
    I try not to view the melanotan peptides as something that will require constant maintenance, but it is a freedom and opportunity...if that makes any sense

Please let me know what follow up ?s you have, hope I was able to touch on some of the theory/strategy*