• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 14th December 2009 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Melanotan Usage: Short, mid, long term results?

For those who have had experience with melanotan, share your .02.* Figure with all the differing skin types, goals, and questions there could be a legitimate array of answers

Having used melanotan peptides intermittently for 5 years, I place it in the short-mid term category.* Melanotan in the short term can give me freedom and confidence to venture out in the sun.* Melanotan usage and UV exposure can yield a tan in a matter of a month (give or take a few weeks).* The tan achieved via melanotan can last up to six months in my experience

A long term solution to my lacking affinity and/or low level of natural melanocyte stimulating hormone?* Doubtful.* Have yet to count it out....* What I know is taking long breaks from melanotan, listening to your body and loving the skin you are in...works for this skin type I candidate
  2. #2 14th January 2010 
    Thanks

Re: Melanotan Usage: Short, mid, long term results?

I began a cycle of MT-2 this summer started with .5 mg's per day for the 1st week.* Then ran it every 3rd day at .5 mg and by the 3rd week out I was really dark.* A point where after a couple years of tanning twice a week couldn't compare to.* I used MT-2 for approximately 3 months, I'm still tanning twice a week, shortly after I stopped the MT-2 I noticed in the middle of my chest in the sternum region something a little bizarre.* It was small white spots that were almost albino looking to describe it.* The spots spread a little but are still there they just haven't spread anymore.* I was thinking if I start back on the MT-2 this might fix it.