• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 5th May 2009 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Plans for melanotans

10mg M-I used early in the year, 10mg MT-II used in prep for a beach vacation, and month breaks in between have been my story

Plans are to hold out as long as possible.* Hope to revert back to pale and protect my skin from exposure the next few months.* Will assess and post pics before any lake, river or time spent by the pool* 8)
  2. #2 9th December 2009 
    Thanks

Re: Plans for Melanotan

How much are you taking each day? I know that some people like preloading and all of that, which I'm not into. What is your theory, I also think that using it more frequently, once you take breaks it is easier to get tan faster once you start back again.

I love being tanning bed FREE! I live in Florida, so the sun is unavoidable, but it is nice not to waste all of that money on tanning beds.
  3. #3 9th December 2009 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Plan for melanotan peptides

"
    How much are you taking each day? I know that some people like preloading and all of that, which I'm not into. What is your theory, I also think that using it more frequently, once you take breaks it is easier to get tan faster once you start back again.

I love being tanning bed free! I live in Florida, so the sun is unavoidable, but it is nice not to waste all of that money on tanning beds.
    "
    Hey Kat, I too have enjoyed being away from the tanning beds...what a luxury* 8)

Been hiding out indoors the greater part of the year so I havent been using much melanotan.* Really pale right now (well, I hope I am).* Around the holidays I intend on creating a fresh log and keeping it current.* Will probably just do .5mg/day and not go higher than .75mg MT-II

I do believe there is a place for preloading...and that is just for the virgin melanotan user who is a fair skin type.* Once you have had results, I believe they come easier.* The rational can maybe be represented by graphs...but mainly I gather my position via following so many users logs over the years.*