• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 30th September 2009 
    Thanks

CJC-1295 & Anti-aromatase/PCT

Hi Melanotan Forum, maybe you could help me here? I've heard cjc-1295 isn't anabolic alone - results being hardly beneficial. Should i still expect to see anabolic type effects with when on base testosterone AAS cycle(/therapy)? Also is a PCT/anti-aromatase medication (estrogen synthase) like 6-oxo needed at the peak of cycling then afterward with cjc-1295(GHRH)? Thanks for your time and efforts.
    -Chris H.
  2. #2 30th September 2009 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: cjc-1295 & PCT/anti-aromatase

When speaking about GHRPs (growth hormone releasing peptides/hormones), generally no, they are not anabolic.*

Growth Hormone Does Not Enhance Performance

Look for a wealth of info from the author datbtrue on forums btw.* A lot of bodybuilding and anti-aging communities have shared his work (sometimes without his blessing...)

The main conclusion I have come to is that growth hormone and secretalogues offer an edge when it comes to changes in body composition.* From there everything varies so much.* So many theories and trends out there in regards to what works for what purpose.

Now as far as taking a secretalogue with androgens, that is a different ballgame.*

As an HRT patient I have limited perspective in regards to cycling, but I have some.* No, I do not think your AI or pct meds come into play because you are using CJC-1295/GHRP-6/IGF-1/HGH/etc.*

Going back to the first question about CJC being used by itself...you may find some of the experts say little about CJC use on its own.* CJC-1295 and GHRP-6 are however supposed to be synergistic in a way which would make the results of using just CJC on its own not impressive
  3. #3 30th September 2009 
    Thanks

i wonder then if i'm trying to cut fat & gain lean muscle if I should opt for prohormones or CJC-1295?
  4. #4 30th September 2009 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    i wonder then if i'm trying to cut fat & gain lean muscle if I should opt for prohormones or CJC-1295?
    "

Both sound like poor choices.* Sure, the prohormones could give you wild sides and some size...wouldnt even touch any of them personally.* The CJC could give you energy, rest...but requires a lot more timing, consistency, diet, etc