• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 10th September 2009 
    Thanks

Bacteriostatic Water

I've hit a snag. I can buy 1cc insulin needles for the sub-q injection but the bacteriostatic water is a prescription item.
    Are ther substitues for this water i.e. boiled* distilled water perhaps?
    Is there a way to obtain it outside a pharmacy
    NOTE]My insulin syringes are marked in increments of ten leading up to 1cc. Yet we use phrases like 1mg or 1 ml. How do we translate to the markings on the syringe?
    For instance, I understand I am to fill the syringe to the top (1cc) and inject it into the robber top of the PT-141 bottle. Then swirl gently. Is this correct?

Then, again if I understand correctly, I withdraw up to the first mark or "10" on the 1cc insulin syringe for a proper dose. Is this also correct?
  2. #2 10th September 2009 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Bacteriostatic Water

Obtaining the water can be a hassle.* Typically best to buy online with syringes.*

People make bact water themselves...but it also requires additional syringes, benzyl alcohol and a .20micron filter...typically not worth making it.*

Sounds like your understanding of the math and reconstitution process is spot on.* Here is something I found on the subj for reference]
    Reconstitution

So you now have a peptide in the form of lyophilized (freeze dried) powder. The amount of this powder should be indicated on the vial somewhere. It will likely be stated in International Units (IU's) or in Milligrams (mg).

What we need to do with this lyophilized powder is add the proper dilutent. What is a proper dilutent you ask?

For Melanotan (I & II), PT141, CJC1295 & GHRPs, HGH, MGF, GH fragments, etc use Bacteriostatic Water

For IGF you use an acetic acid solution. If one was not made available to you you can make the solution using 7 parts distilled water and 1 part vinegar from the grocery store. You must filter this through a sterile syringe filter before use.

RECONSTITUTING

1.) Take an alcohol swab to the stopper of both your peptide vial and the vial of the dilutent.

2.) With a 1cc syringe and draw your preferred dilutent. Choose an amount that will make measuring the final product simple.

1ml(cc) per 10mg vial of Melanotan would mean each 10 mark on a U100 slin syringe would equal 1mg of Melanotan

1ml(cc) per 10 IU vial of HGH would mean each 10 mark on a U100 slin syringe would equal 1 IU of HGH

2ml(cc) per 10mg vial of Melanotan would mean each 10 mark on a U100 slin syringe would equal 1mg of Melanotan

2ml(cc) added to a 10 IU vial of HGH would mean that the 20 mark on a U100 syringe would equal 1 IU of HGH

3.) Take the syringe with the dilutent and push it into the vial of lyophilized powder letting the dilutent dissolve the peptide.

4.) After all of the dilutent has been added to the vial, gentling swirl (do NOT agitate or violently shake the vial) until the lyophilized powder has dissolved and you are left with a clear liquid. The peptide is now ready for use. Store your now reconstituted peptide in the refrigerator.

MEASURING

After you have successfully reconstituted your peptide, now you need to know how to measure the desired amount out for injection. You will want to use a U100 insulin syringe to draw out and inject your product.

Here is the way to figure out how much to draw out. Since you know the amount of IU's/MG's in your vial, we divide this out as follows]
    You will need to know the following to be successful -

1ml = 1cc = 100 IU's

We take our dose from the label of the dry lyophilized powder and we divide that into the amount of dilutent used.

example- We used 1cc(ml) of water. We have a 10 IU vial of HGH.
    From our formula above we know that 1cc = 100 IU's, so we have 100 IU's of water.
    We now divide the 100 IU's (the amount of our water) by 10 IU's (the amount of our HGH)

100 IU / 10 IU = 10

This 10 will perfectly correspond with the markings on a U100 insulin syringe. In our example every 10 mark on our syringe will equal 1 IU of HGH. Want to draw out 2 IU's of GH? ....draw out to the 20 mark on the syringe.

Say you have a 1mg vial and you add 1ML you get
    1000mcg/1mL]1000mcg/2mL: 5 mcg per IU

Say you have a 10mg vial and you add 1ML you get
    10mg/1mL]10mg/2mL: .5 mg per 10 IU

Say you have a 20mg vial and you add 1ML you get
    20mg/1mL]20mg/2mL: 1 mg per 10 IU

Say you have a 10iu (HGH for example) vial and you add 1ML you get
    10iu/1mL]10iu/2mL: 1 iu per 20 IU (on the syringe - still 1/10th the product)

Say you have a 5000iu vial and you add 1ML you get
    5000iu/1mL]5000iu/2mL: 250iu per 10 IU

To recap, just keep straight]
    1.) How much actual product you are dealing with (MG or IU)
    2.) How much water (dilutent) you are using to add to powder
    3.) Divide the amount of water in units by the amount MG/IU.
    4.) This result will equal the measurement on your U100 Insulin syringe per unit
    5.) multiply the number you get it step 4 by how many units you want to inject. This is the number to draw to on your syringe

Best of luck!
  3. #3 12th September 2009 
    Thanks

Got it, 100iu's in to PT-141 bottle withdraw 10iu's for one dose. Equal to ten doses. Keep refrigerated after reconstituting.

My WOO (Window Of Opportunity) is this Tuesday. I assume everyone will want to know results --yes?
  4. #4 12th September 2009 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    everyone will want to know results --yes?
    "
    Absolutely yes* 8)* Best of luck!
  5. #5 15th September 2009 
    Thanks

I still don't know the recommended dilution strenght of PT141 w/bactostatic water. Is it 100 or 200 as sugessted below 1cc needle? Then what is recommended dosage of Bremelanotide per *shot after one mixes?
  6. #6 15th September 2009 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    I still don't know the recommended dilution strenght of PT141 w/bactostatic water. Is it 100 or 200 as sugessted below 1cc needle? Then what is recommended dosage of Bremelanotide per *shot after one mixes?

"
    Either way, 100 or 200 units (same as 1cc or 2cc ...1ml or 2ml) works to dilute your peptide (PT141 in this case).

So if you use 1ml/1cc (100units) a dose of .1ml would be 1mg

That make any sense Fred?
  7. #7 15th September 2009 
    Thanks

yes.u r suggesting 1ml for 100 or two for 200
  8. #8 15th September 2009 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    yes.u r suggesting 1ml for 100 or two for 200
    "

Yes sir ]
    What dose are you going to be experimenting with?* If ~1mg I would recommend 1ml to reconstitute

9. #9 16th September 2009 
    Thanks

"
    Got it, 100iu's in to PT-141 bottle withdraw 10iu's for one dose. Equal to ten doses. Keep refrigerated after reconstituting.

My WOO (Window Of Opportunity) is this Tuesday. I assume everyone will want to know results --yes?
    "

SO tonight is the "big Night" how did it go?? or rather how is it going..
  10. #10 16th September 2009 
    Thanks

Thanks will try next week.