• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 4th September 2009 
    Thanks

PT-141 and saline nasal spray?

Hi Chris, I have read both your posts about nasal sprays but still have a basic question.* If I start with 10mg of PT-141, how much saline do I mix with it to produce a nasal spray?* About how many doses will I get?* How many "squirts" will I need in my nose to have an effect?* So many novice questions I know, thanks for your help, Jim.
  2. #2 5th September 2009 
    Thanks

Re: PT-141 and saline nasal spray?

"
    Hi Chris, I have read both your posts about nasal sprays but still have a basic question.* If I start with 10mg of PT-141, how much saline do I mix with it to produce a nasal spray?* About how many doses will I get?* How many "squirts" will I need in my nose to have an effect?* So many novice questions I know, thanks for your help, Jim.
    "

Hey.. I'm not chris, but maybe i can help..

I for one prefer the injected route, it is a simple matter of a pinch, it's not like we are shooting into our veins, or into a muscle.. youtube.com has many very good video's on how to do a sub q injection, search "insulin injection"...or "subcutaneous injection"

you have more of a chance getting sick or doing it wrong while getting a flu shot at the mall... I hate those..

back to your question though..

If a nasal spray (and how much gets dispersed during 1 spray??? the world may never know) is used, or saline water 10 ml (volume of water after the product is diluted into it) if you put all 10mg of 141 into the volume of water, you would get 1mg of pt141 per 1 ml of saline..

so to get all 10mg in one dose you would need to use all of the solution.. I don't know about you, but when i use a nasal spray, i usually blow my nose, and you d0n't want to do that with this product..

The accurate sprayer that is currently being made available on the web site will disperse .1ml of fluid per spray... so 10 sprays will = 1ml and or 1mg of pt141...

In doing the injection sub q, we know that 1-2mg is all that is needed to effect a response.. with the nasal, everyone is different, but in general, more is needed..

Hope that helps..
  3. #3 5th September 2009 
    Thanks

Hi, Thanks for responding.* So the powder PT-141 must be reconstituted before mixing with the saline?* Isn't that the same as just mixing the 141 with 10ml of saline?* Isn't mixing just mixing?* I'm thinking of pouring the powder 141 into the saline and shaking like mad and stuff it up my nose..........maybe I should do it like the recent magazine writer and just snort the entire 10mg!!!!!* Thanks again for your ideas, Jim.
  4. #4 8th September 2009 
    Thanks

hahah, well, yes, I'd use 1ml of saline introduced to the peptide and gently mix it.. then draw it out of the vial and put it into whatever amount of saline you want to use..

but, shaking like crazy isn't necessary.. when i mix it with BW for an injection, we are to be gentle with it...

just a thought.
  5. #5 12th September 2009 
    Thanks

is there anything wrong with snorting it directly? If I were to use it in that manner would I want to use only 1 mg at a time?
  6. #6 12th September 2009 
    Thanks

Jscolman's question was never answered.* I don't understand the responses at all.* Is the saline the same as the balostatic water?* Do you need them both?* IN equal does?* This is very confusing, can't anyone answer in plain english?* Do you simply add the balostatic water to the pt-141 or not? I think we all order the same amount, do we just add them together in a bottle?* Can I get s SIMPLE answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. #7 12th September 2009 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    is there anything wrong with snorting it directly? If I were to use it in that manner would I want to use only 1 mg at a time?
    "

Hate to see anyone advise this openly....* but sure does seem apparent.* I didnt have much luck with the nasal spray yet, I wouldnt mind trying out the direct approach myself.* I still think you would have to use 7-10mg when snorting due to the inefficiency
  8. #8 12th September 2009 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Jscolman's question was never answered.* I don't understand the responses at all.* Is the saline the same as the balostatic water?* Do you need them both?* IN equal does?* This is very confusing, can't anyone answer in plain english?* Do you simply add the balostatic water to the pt-141 or not? I think we all order the same amount, do we just add them together in a bottle?* Can I get s SIMPLE answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "

I do not want questions to go unanswered*

Those looking for their magic pill need not apply.* Anyone who would care about you will absolutely not give a SIMPLE answer. Everyone is different.

Is the saline the same as the balostatic water?
    No, not really important anyhow

This is very confusing
    Yes, certainly is.* Particularly with years of media misinformation and the like.* I have found over the years it is best to pay attention to clinical trials then follow user logs you deem credible.* From there you can formulate your plan, have clearer expectations and achieve desired outcomes a lot better.*

Those who think they can take PT141, take xxx amount and feel exactly xxx xxx time later are misguided.* This is not like taking a blue pill and getting the flow down there.* This works from head to head * If your mind is not right, your PT141 experiment will not go right.

Everyone has such differing results and expectations, bare with me cause you raise great questions

I mean, some of the feedback and the stuff in articles, etc are across the board.* You know, the success stories make them feel youthful and other similar yet unique findings occur.* And then a certain % (maybe around 10-20% - dose dependent of course) experience sickness...maybe a flush, nausea.* Then some just dont get any results.* Maybe they assumed an nasal route or needle route would be fast acting...that would be disappointing cause it is not fast acting.* So many variables*

Do you simply add the balostatic water to the pt-141 or not?
    Yes, people reconstitute their PT141 peptides with bacteriostatic water for injection. Again, not a simple question when you have guinea pigs putting stuff up their noses (raw powder or diluted/measured), up their asses, and injecting it.*

I think we all order the same amount
    Generally PT141 comes in 10mg increments, correct

This product should not be taken so lightly.* Misuse could lead to serious problems

Appreciate the dialogue, hopefully your questions and my answers will improve and meet expectations.* Please understand I dont know all the answers but am happy to share my experiences as I believe I have perspective to share
  9. #9 16th September 2009 
    Thanks

"
    "
    "

Hate to see anyone advise this openly....* but sure does seem apparent.* I didnt have much luck with the nasal spray yet, I wouldnt mind trying out the direct approach myself.* I still think you would have to use 7-10mg when snorting due to the inefficiency
    "

The Bateriostatic water bottle says right on it* "Not to be used as an inhalant" so no i wouldn't use the BW for the inhaler..
  10. #10 17th September 2009 
    Thanks

I was actually talking about snorting it without the BW...which I tried to minimal effect though my measurement of 1mg was no doubt imperfect. Felt a tingling sensation throughout my body relatively quickly which wore off and then found it worked within an hour and then wore off again.

so let me get this straight. if injected the 1mg/ml of BW and a total of 1-2 mg is needed to get effect. However, if inhaling it the thought is that more if not all 10mg is needed to get full effect. I'm gonna have to get some needles now...oy.
  11. #11 17th September 2009 
    Thanks

a 29guage insulin needle does not hurt at all.. i stub my toe and get more pain from it..

it varies state to state but you can get them at gpzs.com

That's the one that i have found to work the best, and 2mg does the trick for myself as well as the wife..

I'm 48.. 205 lbs 5'9"* athletic..