• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 27th March 2012 
    Thanks

MT-2 Works Good!

WOW! This stuff really works quite well.

Injecting 2 times a day, dose 3-4 tics. After finishing the 1st vial I started sunbed for 20-30 min, 4 times a week and also sun bathing for 1 - 3 hours over weekends. Started 3rd 10mg vial yesterday.

I'm getting a LOT of compliments on my tan. Everyone wants to know if I've been on vacation. Even the lady at my favourite sushi restaurant asked me today where I've been because "your skin looks so tanned!", and this from a Chinese girl who sports a dark skin herself!!

Anyway, thought I'd share some pics. Keep in mind* that I'm a type 1.5-2 with freckles, green-blue eyes, reddish hair (blondredish). I do not burn easy but usually when I do, I go red. I could get a very-very light tan with LOTS of persistence. Now I've gone brown in a record time with people asking for my 'secret'* ;D* ;D* ;D

The 2nd pic shows my tan line for comparison* 8)

[attachment deleted by admin]
  2. #2 27th March 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Melanotan Tanning

WOW, Dramatic change - those are Melanotan Results
  3. #3 28th March 2012 
    Thanks

Re: MT2 Worx damn good!

You've really been working on that tan! ;D
  4. #4 29th March 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: MT2 Worx damn good!

Melanotan II has worked so well, may I suggest keeping your super-physiologic / super-natural tan with less potent alternative Melanotan 1?

Use MT-I to maintain vacation glow (the compliments keep coming, just not a lot of the photoprotection)
    Use MT-2 to strategy balance/advance tanning therapy (& recreational usage....)

because melanotan peptides last minutes in the body & the melanin last months...the art...
  5. #5 29th March 2012 
    Thanks

Re: MT-2 Works Good!

Thx all...* ;D

I'm considering getting the MT2 nasal spray. Will it work well enough for maintenance? Also can I not just make my own spray by mixing sterile water with the peptide and transfer the mix to a nasal spray bottle?

Thx for the MT1 suggestion but I'll have to import it myself as the local importer only stocks MT2 vials and nasal spray. I prefer not having to go through the import hassle myself.
  6. #6 29th March 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Nasal Spray Melanotan

I am not a believer in nasal spray melanotan. I don't think it works well as the MT2 molecule absorbs poorly (if at all) going down the throat/sinus/etc..many unknowns -* proper usage requires specific, careful & intentional dosage (similar to insulin imho). Never have experienced the nasal route myself...always appreciative of insight & new info!* good luck!*
    definitely would caution nasal spray use as it seems haphazard
    I advocate micro-mt2 doses for safe melanotropin tanning therapy (as to not turn orange/brown in an unnatural fashion)
  7. #7 31st March 2012 
    Thanks

Thx for the advise Chris!! Think I'll just stick to injecting. So used to it now and not much of a hassle.

Anyone else tried the nasal spray? Would be nice to hear from you.
  8. #8 31st March 2012 
    Thanks

I have not used the nasal spray, so I can not give feedback.* I just used a lower dose protocol.* Blended my MT II higher so I could get to 50mcgs and stay on that as maintenance.*
  9. #9 19th April 2012 
    Thanks

how comes you have such a strong tan line? in new to all of this so curious to how it can be so strong. Surely the mt2 would tan the hole body so giving your ass a little colour at least?
  10. #10 19th April 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: MT-2 Tan Lines

"
    how come you have such a strong tan line? in new to all of this so curious to how it can be so strong. Surely the mt2 would tan the hole body so giving your ass a little colour at least?
    "
    In the right environment, the body can become extremely tan. Upper trunk area of the body tans at fastest rate when exposed to UVR.
    With enough time, the melanotan synthetic tan becomes tan-line free
    Look forward to maxx's .02!
  11. #11 23rd April 2012 
    Thanks

South African sun... now going into winter time and going for sunbed once a week and maintaining with 4ticks injections twice a week. My tan is not as dark anymore but still very nice all over. Still have the tan line but not as dark as in the pic. Will upload winter time pics in may.
  12. #12 27th September 2012 
    Thanks

Hey guys and girls... sorry for not updating during winter... divorce and work been taking up much of my time.

Had my last sunbed in June. Used one vial all of winter (still some left). No regular injections as I forgot or was just lazy but when I did inject it was 5 ticks.

This photo was taken today. Spend most of Saturday shirtless while cutting grass and cleaning the yard.

I do notice more white spots on my arms and legs I'm sure I had much less when the first photos were taken. Anyone with ideas on how to combat it?

13. #13 27th September 2012 
    Thanks

Just to be clear. I am fair skinned with freckles and red hair. I hardly tanned and when I did it was VERRY light and over a very long time.

What I enjoy most now is being able to pull on shorts when going out in public without feeling self conscious. I'm sure that snow white legs troubled me more than others would take notice of... but as I've been living in a country where sun and browned bodies basically has the same meaning, it's never been easy for me to accept that I could not have a nice golden brown appearance...
    What are the reason/s for you wanting a tan with MT2?
  14. #14 27th September 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Just to be clear. I am fair skinned with freckles and red hair. I hardly tanned and when I did it was VERRY light and over a very long time.

What I enjoy most now is being able to pull on shorts when going out in public without feeling self conscious. I'm sure that snow white legs troubled me more than others would take notice of... but as I've been living in a country where sun and browned bodies basically has the same meaning, it's never been easy for me to accept that I could not have a nice golden brown appearance...
    What are the reason/s for you wanting a tan with MT2?
    "
    As per the above white spots question, I recommend having a dandruff shampoo in the rotation - head and shoulders or nizoral shampoo has helped me (tanning beds can be nasty...)

Having red hair and freckles (without tanning injections) certainly is a different ballgame. Ability to stimulate healthy production of protective melanin goes a long way with potent mt-2. Burning in the sun does not do the body well (those told not to tan hopefully will have more options/information available in the future). not only does pigment give the appearance of a soul, the darker beard & whiter appearing teeth are desirable traits imho. melanotan peptides combined with sunscreen, covering, understanding UVR environment...critical part of the photo-protection & tanning benefit equation (particularly for fair skin types)
  15. #15 5th November 2012 
    Thanks

Ok so summer has finally arrived after lots of rain and cool weather...

I'm injecting 0.03mg every other day and have had x5 8min sessions in a suntank so far. I'm also doing my own gardening with lots of grass to cut and I always do it shirtless and in shorts.

Here's a couple of my latest pics...

16. #16 6th November 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Melanotan-2 Works, Damn well!

I love how the back turns so deep/brown - what a protective & beautiful tan/pigment you've worked to achieve - keep it up maxx!*

Amazing how the low-dosage & mix of sun sessions works - way cool to think your required dosing will (generally) only decrease from here - next season your tan (particularly on your backside) will likely remain tan* 8)
  17. #17 7th November 2012 
    Thanks

Thanks...Yes the rest of me has to catch up. Not clear in the photos but my backside is tanned from sunbed before winter started. I'm now wearing shorts when in the sun and keep my jocks on in the suntank. Before I started on mt2 my backside was the colour of milk...