• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 4th May 2009 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Temporary or permanent

The short, mid and long term affects of melanotan is something that weighs on my mind.* Such a deep question to get to the bottom of.* Overall I believe melanotan usage to be a short sided solution to many issues, but it gives so much hope that I would not dream of discrediting it.* Rosascea, PMLE, AK, etc...these users intrigue me.* Is melanotan a temporary fix, a magic pill and long term solution?* Hope to come back to this and elaborate on my thoughts later on

So being sick of reading my own posts, does anyone have any theories of their own to share?*
  2. #2 12th August 2009 
    Thanks

Re: Temporary or permanent

"
    The short, mid and long term affects of melanotan is something that weighs on my mind.* Such a deep question to get to the bottom of.* Overall I believe melanotan usage to be a short sided solution to many issues, but it gives so much hope that I would not dream of discrediting it.* Rosascea, PMLE, AK, etc...these users intrigue me.* Is melanotan a temporary fix, a magic pill and long term solution?* Hope to come back to this and elaborate on my thoughts later on

So being sick of reading my own posts, does anyone have any theories of their own to share?*
    "

Sure, i'll jump in..

used mt2 about 2 yrs ago.. loved it, came cold packed but we know better now don't we.. anyway..

Product was great, loved the effects, i am one of the ones that tan easily, and the effects were very mild.. the only problem, issue i have ever had is no tan line.. it's hard to say how dark i got and since i ran it in the winter time and didn't use a tanning bed..

but still loved the product..

no load phase as it made me feel sick, but a slow steady dose did the trick for me..