• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 4th May 2009 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Does skin tone limit your dating potential?

From one man's red headed pale stand point, I can certainly say it does.* See many gingers with gingers (weird.)?* See many pale folk (men) with blacks (women...vise versa doesnt count I suppose)?* Without boring or sharing too much dirty laundry right out of the gate, please share an experience.* Leave insecurity for another topic, lol.*

I have read about wonderful encounters and would enjoy hearing more* 8)
  2. #2 12th August 2009 
    Thanks

Re: Does skin tone limit your dating potential?

"
    From one man's red headed pale stand point, I can certainly say it does.* See many gingers with gingers (weird.)?* See many pale folk (men) with blacks (women...vise versa doesnt count I suppose)?* Without boring or sharing too much dirty laundry right out of the gate, please share an experience.* Leave insecurity for another topic, lol.*

I have read about wonderful encounters and would enjoy hearing more* 8)
    "

that brings up a good point, unless you have a log already.. as a "ginger" how did mt2 work for you??
  3. #3 23rd September 2009 
    Thanks

Hey Chris, first off, Im am soo glad to hear about your story! I am going down the same path as you, and it is great to hear another success story! This product has changed my life forever. Others have no idea what it is like to always have to worry about going outside in fear of being burnt, taking off your shirt in fear of inferiority, and many of the other things that come with being pale pale pale.

Even though skin color is just a genetic variation and shouldn't really matter, sadly in this subjective world it does. Every person has a desire to fit in. The average person on the earth is a skin type2/3. That is why white people always want to be more tan and black people always want to be more white; they want to fit in. With this said, being on the opposite ends of the spectrum is like being a slave to how others' see you. It doesn't matter how smart you are, how good at sports you are, how much money you have, how religous you are, etc. people will always subconsiously mark you as inferior to someone else they have more in common with (that being tanned). Before I used melanotan and got a great tan, I didn't get much attention from the ladies. Not that I was socially ackward, or didnt have money, or wasnt athletic or smart; I had all of those. Now with melanotan I am getting girls I would never have dreamed about.

Lets face it, initial attraction that leads to any type of relationship is based 100% on looks. And being pasty white is simply not aesthetically pleasing. So yes skin tone can significantly limit dating potential.
  4. #4 23rd September 2009 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Touching post Evan, much appreciated.* Imagine you and I could share a some stories.* Love that you said used the word dreamed. Sounds like you are living the dream*

Welcome!